Array
Welcome To Portal Komuniti :: Ukhwah.com

Create An Account Home  ·  Topik  ·  Statistik  ·  Your Account  ·  Hantar Artikel  ·  Top 10 29-03-2024  

Login
Nickname

Password

>> Mendaftar <<

Mutiara Kata
Makin lama kita fikirkan sesuatu, makin malas kita nak buat sesuatu

-- Kata Bijaksana

Menu Utama

Keahlian Ukhwah.com
Terkini: navratan
Hari Ini: 0
Semalam: 0
Jumlah Ahli: 43152

Sedang Online
Sedang Online:
Tetamu: 149
Ahli: 0
Jumlah: 149

Yang Masuk Ke Sini
muslimin23: 1 hari, 23 jam, 58 minit yang lalu
Rashdin: 27 hari yang lalu

Isu dan Ehwal Semasa
Topik: PKR semakin goyah

Carian Forum

Moderator: Administrator, hafeezzul
Portal Komuniti :: Ukhwah.com Indeks Forum
  »» Isu dan Ehwal Semasa
    »» PKR semakin goyah

Please Mendaftar To Post

Oleh PKR semakin goyah

rdwira
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 22.09.2007
Ahli No: 31169
Posting: 999
Dari: KL

uganda   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 15-05-10 00:45

http://malaysiakini.com/news/131816

!!! QUOTE !!!

Wee quits PKR, finally
May 14, 10 4:42pm
Wangsa Maju member of parliament Wee Choo Keong has quit PKR and declared himself an independent MP.

In a hastily-arranged press conference at his office, Wee said his decision takes effect from today.

yang ni pula dari paper the star

!!! QUOTE !!!

Wangsa Maju MP Wee Choo Keong quits PKR but remains as MP
By JOSHUA FOONG

KUALA LUMPUR: PKR MP Wee Choo Keong, who has always been critical of his party, has finally quit.

Calling the recent sandmining scandal involving Selangor government-owned Kumpulan Semesta Sdn Bhd (KSSB) “the last straw”, the Wangsa Maju MP said he could no longer remain in the PKR but would serve as an independent MP.

“I am making this statement with a very heavy heart. I have considered all of these things for a very long time. I have seen enough and experienced enough...

“I can no longer remain in the PKR and to be in this type of so-called Pakatan. I will remain as an independent,” the Wangsa Maju MP said at a press conference here Friday.

The former DAP Bukit Bintang MP had earlier last month denied speculation that he was planning to leave the party.

“I had seen it long enough... and I can no longer remain in PKR,” Wee said.

On reasons why he left the party, Wee said it was because he was disappointed with the Pakatan Rakyat-led state government's handling of alleged corruption in KSSB adding that his decision was “a matter of principle”.

Wee also said his decision to quit was final.

“I will not be persuaded to reconsider my decision even if it came from the top rungs of the party,” he said.

Wee's resignation from all party posts included his deputy chairman post in PKR Wilayah Persekutuan and supreme council membership.

He joined PKR last year after being persuaded by party ada-facto leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim.

He did not say if more PKR MPs would be leaving the party but said many were unhappy with the leadership.

Last Saturday Kapar MP S. Manikavasagam issued an ultimatum to Selangor Mentri Besar Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim, to act against allegedly corrupt senior officials in state-owned sand-mining company KSSB.

Manikavasagam then lodged a police report on the matter hours after a meeting with Khalid on Wednesday, saying that the Khalid had given him an approval to do so.

However, KSSB chief executive officer Ramli Abd Majed Friday said that he would file a defamation suit against Manikavasagam if he did not retract his police report and issue an apology to KSSB within 48 hours.

“KSSB is a company fully controlled by the Mentri Besar... I don't believe that KSSB dares to issue that statement on their own to intimidate Manikavasagam,” Wee said.

“I will still take care of my constituents and I will carry on, to speak up against the wrong whether it is from this side or that side. When it is wrong then it's wrong, that's it,” he said adding that there was no reason for him to resign as a MP.

“I can no longer share their aspiration and the way things are done. I feel that I can no longer contribute. I cannot pretend that all is well and let's go to Putrajaya first, then we change things later,” he added.

Asked about what he thought was the main problem with PKR, Wee said it was due to “little Napoleons” in the party playing dirty politics.

“Nepotism is clear in the party. The main problem in the party are the little Napoleons or trendy leftists who are willing to do anything to damage the party,” he said.

hilang kepercayaan mereka kepada PKR..

-----------------
http://sukatolong.wordpress.com/

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For rdwiraProfil   Hantar PM kepada rdwira   Quote dan BalasQuote

Member Messages

Forum Search & Navigation

Silakan Login atau Mendaftar

[ Carian Advance ]

Jum ke Forum 

Datacenter Solution oleh Fivio.com Backbone oleh JARING Bukan Status MSCMyPHPNuke Portal System

Disclaimer: Posting dan komen di dalam Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com ini adalah menjadi hak milik ahli
yang menghantar. Ia tidak menggambarkan keseluruhan Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com.
Pihak pengurusan tidak bertanggung jawab atas segala perkara berbangkit
dari sebarang posting, interaksi dan komunikasi dari Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com.

Disclaimer: Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com tidak menyebelahi atau mewakili mana-mana parti politik
atau sebarang pertubuhan lain. Posting berkaitan politik dan sebarang pertubuhan di dalam laman web ini adalah menjadi
hak milik individu yang menghantar posting. Ia sama-sekali tidak ada
kena-mengena, pembabitan dan gambaran sebenar pihak pengurusan Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com

Portal Ukhwah
© Hakcipta 2003 oleh Ukhwah.com
Tarikh Mula: 14 Mei 2003, 12 Rabi'ul Awal 1424H (Maulidur Rasul)
Made in: Pencala Height, Bandar Sunway dan Damansara Height
Dibina oleh Team Walasri

Loading: 0.14378 saat. Lajunya....