Array
Welcome To Portal Komuniti :: Ukhwah.com

Create An Account Home  ·  Topik  ·  Statistik  ·  Your Account  ·  Hantar Artikel  ·  Top 10 13-04-2024  

Login
Nickname

Password

>> Mendaftar <<

Mutiara Kata
"The word impossible is not in my dictionary"
-- Napoleon Bonaparte

Menu Utama

Keahlian Ukhwah.com
Terkini: navratan
Hari Ini: 0
Semalam: 0
Jumlah Ahli: 43152

Sedang Online
Sedang Online:
Tetamu: 43
Ahli: 0
Jumlah: 43

Yang Masuk Ke Sini
Kang: 6 hari yang lalu
lidah-penghunus: 8 hari yang lalu
muslimin23: 17 hari yang lalu

Pengetahuan Am
Topik: English Version

Carian Forum

Moderator: Administrator, syemarly
Portal Komuniti :: Ukhwah.com Indeks Forum
  »» Pengetahuan Am
    »» English Version

Please Mendaftar To Post

Mukasurat 1 Of 2

Go To Page: 1 · 2

Oleh English Version

farhanna
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 11.12.2004
Ahli No: 12997
Posting: 1672
Dari: Sabah

Sabah  

posticon Posting pada: 27-04-05 14:45

Nowdays...people more prefer to used english language in their communication... English as a roles of second important language at home.. So, what do u think about it??? that is a good approach in our community?

[ Posting ini telah di edit oleh: farhanna pada 2005-04-27 14:47 ]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For farhannaProfil   Hantar PM kepada farhanna   Pergi ke farhanna's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

sahabat83
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 19.04.2005
Ahli No: 15922
Posting: 151
Dari: skpc(1)-sesma-ikip3-upm-cosmopoinkb

Kelantan   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 27-04-05 18:17

it ok wat...actually we can try to use english in our life..at least one word per day..it is because english is using in the world widely...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For sahabat83Profil   Hantar PM kepada sahabat83   Quote dan BalasQuote

Meow

Menyertai: 09.12.2004
Ahli No: 12964
Posting: 2700
Dari: Serambi Madinah : Negeri Matahari Terbenam

Kedah   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 27-04-05 18:47

i still remember my ustaz said...

"to learn a language is to speak that language"

previously... i was quite shy to speak in english... even with my fellow frenz... dunno why..

but now.. my study condition had forced me to speak english... i try everyday to speak english.. alhamdulillah.. at the end of the day... i managed to speak to the foreigners.. for me... as long as other people imderstand my english... its good..

-----------------
~Yang Bodoh Akan Berdiam Diri, Tetapi Yang Paling Bodoh Akan Bercakap Sesuatu Yang Dia Sebenarnya Bodoh~

[ Posting ini telah di edit oleh: Meow pada 2005-04-27 18:48 ]

[ Posting ini telah di edit oleh: Meow pada 2005-04-27 18:49 ]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For MeowProfil   Hantar PM kepada Meow   Pergi ke Meow's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

mohdnurhakimin
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 28.03.2005
Ahli No: 15370
Posting: 984
Dari: toulouse

france  

posticon Posting pada: 27-04-05 20:13

O o...
J'ai déjà oublié mon anglais...
J' peux plus le parler...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For mohdnurhakiminProfil   Hantar PM kepada mohdnurhakimin   Quote dan BalasQuote

maisarahlisa
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 29.12.2003
Ahli No: 6068
Posting: 466
Dari: Pahang~Selangor~Dubai

Pahang  

posticon Posting pada: 27-04-05 20:47

perfaworrrrr

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For maisarahlisaProfil   Hantar PM kepada maisarahlisa   Quote dan BalasQuote

SITIHAMIZAH
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 16.12.2004
Ahli No: 13091
Posting: 192
Dari: the garden of knowledge and virtue

Johor  

posticon Posting pada: 27-04-05 21:10

we must learn english to improve our skills...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For SITIHAMIZAHProfil   Hantar PM kepada SITIHAMIZAH   Quote dan BalasQuote

aieyda
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 02.04.2004
Ahli No: 8177
Posting: 1241
Dari: jurassic park naungan puteri cik siti wan kembang

australia   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 27-04-05 21:32

for my opinion,it is important to us to have an ability to speak an english.it is because english language is used widely now even in education,technology etc.
to improve english language,it has many ways to do.for me ,i try to speak english with my friends,watching english film and always refer to dictionary if i do not know the meaning of a word.

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For aieydaProfil   Hantar PM kepada aieyda   Pergi ke aieyda's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

RuMaishaaa

Menyertai: 22.05.2003
Ahli No: 749
Posting: 1276
Dari: Kg.Batu Muda, KL

Terengganu   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 27-04-05 21:33

STEP BY STEP..WE LEARN SOMETHING NOT ONLY FOR SEEK KNOWLEDGE RITE..BUT ALSO..CAN HELP US IN DAILY...

ONE OF THE METHODS OF DAKWAH..LEARN THE LANGUAGE..BECAUSE OUR MAD'U..ITS NOT ONLY COME FROM THE SAME ROOT..RITE

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For RuMaishaaaProfil   Hantar PM kepada RuMaishaaa   Quote dan BalasQuote

perantau
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 12.08.2003
Ahli No: 2938
Posting: 164

blank  

posticon Posting pada: 27-04-05 23:09

it is always an advantage to be able to speak more than one language. to be bilingual will help us in our work and daily life. so take the initiative to learn the extra language, any languages.

thus, the recent suggestion to offer mandarin and tamil in all schools should be supported and malay students should take the opportunity to learn these languages. we, malays have been at the losing end for a very long time. it is time for us to grab the opportunity to improve ourselves.

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For perantauProfil   Hantar PM kepada perantau   Quote dan BalasQuote

RuMaishaaa

Menyertai: 22.05.2003
Ahli No: 749
Posting: 1276
Dari: Kg.Batu Muda, KL

Terengganu   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 28-04-05 12:14

YUP perantau..that's true!

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For RuMaishaaaProfil   Hantar PM kepada RuMaishaaa   Quote dan BalasQuote

maisarahlisa
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 29.12.2003
Ahli No: 6068
Posting: 466
Dari: Pahang~Selangor~Dubai

Pahang  

posticon Posting pada: 28-04-05 16:11

alloooo my proofreader...

you are correct

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For maisarahlisaProfil   Hantar PM kepada maisarahlisa   Quote dan BalasQuote

syahidatul
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-
Menyertai: 07.11.2004
Ahli No: 12341
Posting: 3781
Dari: Petaling Jaya

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 29-04-05 12:13

Quote:

Nowdays...people more prefer to used english language in their communication... English as a roles of second important language at home.. So, what do u think about it??? that is a good approach in our community?

Yes, definitely. Every malay family should familiar themselves with English communication. Unfortunately and sadly, not many parents realise its significance. If the initial step to have a fluant speaking community is not started at the very base, that is at home, then how can our children speak well???? No wonder Malays are shy at speaking in front of everybody else. Some Malay children can't even understand a simple English phrase...I am deeply disappointed. That's what I saw. I'm saying this because my mother is a primary school teacher, and she teaches English. If a child doesn't understand English at all, then her job gets very difficult. What if the child is already in Standard 5?

My mother always encourage her students to speak...and be outspoken. She chats with them often. She said to me that's one of her ways to make her students overcome shyness.. Never mind if it's broken. It's important to try, especially in a young age.

About communicating English at home, I highly agree. That's the only place where you're not ashamed to make mistakes (in speaking of course). My family speaks English freely since I was a kid and it looks normal to us already.

Other ways to be fluent is to mingle with people who can speak well. During my primary school years, my close friends were chinese and indians. Listening to how they speak thought me a lot.

Reading is another important method. Most preferably story books. Other ways are to watch movies, dramas, even cartoons.. anything. It's a fun way to learn.

Nowadays, since getting a desired job or career is getting more and more difficult, this matter cannot be taken easily. I hope each and everyone of us try to improve our communication skills.

p/s : broken english is not a fun sight to see.. Malays are lack of reading english story books.

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For syahidatulProfil   Hantar PM kepada syahidatul   Pergi ke syahidatul's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

mariana
Warga 3 Bintang
Menyertai: 10.11.2004
Ahli No: 12405
Posting: 148

Johor  

posticon Posting pada: 29-04-05 20:26

must speaking..
from there can improve our language..
sumtimes i luv to hear broken language than native one..so cute maa...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For marianaProfil   Hantar PM kepada mariana   Quote dan BalasQuote

hyunckel_asyraf
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 12.01.2005
Ahli No: 13668
Posting: 414
Dari: United Kingdom

uk  

posticon Posting pada: 05-05-05 03:02

how can i resist the temptation to have a say in this interesting topic?

i think that generally the efficiency of english among the malays has not reach the standard,yet.to a great extent,this is maybe due to a narrow-minded perception that those who speaks english are snobbish or so-called "poyo".

for those who has the incentive to equip themselves with the ability to speak english,you must not be afraid of making mistakes.i`m writing here without slightest fear of making mistakes because i`m used to making mistakes before and i`m going to make them again and again,for i know that the process of learning will be impossible without making mistakes.but surely we hav 2 improve n take lessons from our mistakes in order to move foward.

for those of you who doesnt have the opportunity to speak english at home because of extenuating circumstances such as none of the family members are capable of speaking english,dont giv up.if u hav a computer,u can buy certain educational cd that teaches not only written english,but also english communication

the other advantage of being able to speak english is that,if u fall in love with someone that speak mainly english,u`ll be able to steal her heart more easily.for example if i`m attracted to miss syahidatul,i can PM her in english.since her english is reasonably good,she might want to look for man with similar,if not better command of english.because of what ah...yes bcoz x macholah kan if gurl ckp english tp guy terkebil2 x fhm(oh plz pardon me,i just wanna giv example of manglish[malay+english with funny,yes sometimes cute intonation])

yes reading english books is important.as for me,i read harry potter a lot.... -blush-i`m not childish am i?

so as a conclusion,miss syahidatul will you....eh sorry.
as a conclusion,we cannot be fluent in english overnight(kita x boleh fasih dlm english semalaman)
its like building the ukhwah.com portal...it requires perseverence,patience,and enthusiasm.and dont forget to pray for the .......(thinking of the word 'keberkatan' in english) .....haa tulah....so that we can be gud in it.insya allah.

wallahu a`lam

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For hyunckel_asyrafProfil   Hantar PM kepada hyunckel_asyraf   Quote dan BalasQuote

syahidatul
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 00:03

Pada 05-05-05 03:02 , hyunckel_asyraf posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

the other advantage of being able to speak english is that,if u fall in love with someone that speak mainly english,u`ll be able to steal her heart more easily.for example if i`m attracted to miss syahidatul,i can PM her in english.since her english is reasonably good,she might want to look for man with similar,if not better command of english.because of what ah...yes sebab tak macholah kan if perempuan cakap english tapi guy terkebil2 tak faham(oh please pardon me,i just wanna giv example of manglish)

ahahah :lol:

pandai... :-)

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For syahidatulProfil   Hantar PM kepada syahidatul   Pergi ke syahidatul's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

ummusafiah
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 12.11.2004
Ahli No: 12428
Posting: 2520

chad  

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 01:01

tumpang gelak untuk kak shye :lol: :lol:

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For ummusafiahProfil   Hantar PM kepada ummusafiah   Quote dan BalasQuote

wanpointwan
Warga Rasmi
Menyertai: 08.01.2008
Ahli No: 32238
Posting: 3
Dari: shah alam

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 01:16

!!! QUOTE !!!

Assalamualaikum

Its true... most of the time when a friend would like to try to converse in English.. his other malay friends would condemn him as poyo and lupa daratan... its very sad really to see this when i was in secondary school....

one was always too shy to try to speak in english unless it was during english class... and when he did manage to speak in english and unfortunately made a mistake.. the other friends would just insult him even more... there was not much encouragement among peers in using english when i was schooling....

at least that was the past... i hope that with the new sylabus... Malaysian students would get to practice this language in a condemn-free environment....

about falling in love with someone who speaks a foreign language... i dont know... i thought love is blind and had no boundaries... hehehehe

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For wanpointwanProfil   Hantar PM kepada wanpointwan   Quote dan BalasQuote

shinfay_de
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 10.11.2007
Ahli No: 31653
Posting: 616
Dari: Wilayah Persekutuan

blank   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 06:39

imho, to have an english version of this portal is quite too much. anyway, it's quite good to have a designated english section.

as for the perspective of conducting conversation in foreign language as a method to impress others maybe too much for me. people conducting their conversation in a way of how comfort they are imho, that's why even for the english language, it has so many ascents. those people who had to be in an english medium of conversation because of the nature of his/her job or because the environment he/she had to be sometimes find it hard to find the correct words in his/her origins’ language. as far as i'm concerned, we have many the so called professionals and malaysian who studies overseas or at least local students who study in a university which is using english as a medium of interaction like uitm or mmu. most of these people have to have a conversation in english all day long. besides english, we can see that many forumers here would like to use arabic word or phrase.

taking to the fairness perspective, imho it is quite fair to everybody if ones is using english as a method of conversation as to those who had fulfilled the standard term studying in school, ones must have about six, nine or 11 years to learn english. as for the arabic, not so many had the opportunity to have a formal training or studies term for it except while attending classes for reciting al-quran.

as for the perspective of those who converse in english is an arrogant person or trying to blow a trumpet, again imho is too much. yes it is true that people like japanase, germans and even french prefer to use their native language rather than english and yet they can be so advance in terms of technology and so forth. as for that, we have to look back to the history of the civilisation of those countries and compare it with ours.

-----------------
I have my own id now.... :)

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For shinfay_deProfil   Hantar PM kepada shinfay_de   Quote dan BalasQuote

trouver_99
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 01.02.2004
Ahli No: 6933
Posting: 1603
Dari: Penang

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 06:59

yes.correct.but please just don't feel like "i look stupid if i sound in malay"..hehehe..cheers... ;-)

-----------------

= think Islam , think Globally , think Reality =

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For trouver_99Profil   Hantar PM kepada trouver_99   Quote dan BalasQuote

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 23.04.2007
Ahli No: 29697
Posting: 1654
Dari: Kuala Lumpur

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 07:39

!!! QUOTE !!!

yes.correct.but please just don't feel like "i look stupid if i sound in malay"..hehehe..cheers... ;-)

ERGGHH, hw can I said an educated and hndsome prson like you look stupid if sounds in Malay.. I knw..even some of our frenzz, I take the commercial top-ranked one that is Miss Syahidatul sounds like an Australian, she is still what we call that in our culture the "Ayu" type even she is in engineering field in educatn. Even the "Amoi" also sounds really jerkk, ueekkk!!! So, jst make ourselves as typical Malay but still highly-skilled in English. That's all. Even the stupid intrview at my faculty or for my only 16 weeks practical internship using English and they are going to eliminate / kick me out from stage if I speak even one Malay word while presenting and keep "booing " me at my back. AHH.. I know those Chinese at my faculty..Its really2 jerkkk when they are "booing" someone at the back of our shoulder.

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For owl_UMProfil   Hantar PM kepada owl_UM   Quote dan BalasQuote

nurkamar
:WARGA AWAL BERJASA:
Menyertai: 14.05.2003
Ahli No: 35
Posting: 1798

KualaLumpur   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 07:49

Pada 09-01-08 07:39 , owl_UM posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

iggy saja... ;)

tapi jangan abaikan satu cabang ilmu yang mudah diperoleh sebegitu. waima kamus berjalan itu tak semuanya betul perkataannye ;)

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For nurkamarProfil   Hantar PM kepada nurkamar   Pergi ke nurkamar's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

trouver_99
WARGA SETIA

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 08:38

sometimes, i really confuse.why i must use english.my country is Malaysia, official language is bahasa melayu.some non malay still can't speak bahasa fluently and always critisize other.some of them even can't speak english also can get a higher job.

like one of my friend told me that only his brother are malay in one factory at penang.the others are chinese.he got the job because only he know how to fix the machine at the factory.they also send him to thailand because only he knows speaking in english fluently.this is totally very biased.they always demands many things,provoke malays to release speciality but back then they want more than that.this is totally unfair.they talk about fairness but they don't want to give up their privilege.

speaking and writing in english gave us opportunity to knows other muslims from different country.it is true that arabic quraisy is language of Al-Quran but not everyone can master the language.but it is very advantage is we know more than one language.even after we have already got PHD,it will not stop us to learn because learning is infinity till we death.

wallahu'alam

*syahidatul quite blushing aren't you? :sopan:

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For trouver_99Profil   Hantar PM kepada trouver_99   Quote dan BalasQuote

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 08:49

!!! QUOTE !!!

*syahidatul quite blushing aren't you? :sopan:

Sure..already told you she is what we call that in our culture the "Ayu" type rightt..
Then you just stop mention her name laaahh... hiihhiiee!! EEHH!! Its fine for me cozz she si my senior.. Then Im the one who can have the privillege to promote her.. not you..wahaha!!! .. wahh, seems that this topic is really2 open aaa? Trouver!! Sure we cant wait to see her online back.. Kiikkii!! OK!! Next time we just hanging around at LowYatt again... OO.. that PC game that I bought previously with you really nice wwoo... And you must treat me a drink (nescafe) at Bangsar aaa...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For owl_UMProfil   Hantar PM kepada owl_UM   Quote dan BalasQuote

hafeezzul

Menyertai: 07.03.2004
Ahli No: 7815
Posting: 2189
Dari: PERAK DARUL RIDZUAN

Perak  

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 10:23

this topic was opened on 2005? it's recalled me a few nicknames likes farahana,sahabat83,meow,aieyda and the quite popular hyunckel_asyraf.. where are you now missing guys?

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For hafeezzulProfil   Hantar PM kepada hafeezzul   Quote dan BalasQuote

Daeng_Jati
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-
Menyertai: 17.02.2004
Ahli No: 7336
Posting: 9704
Dari: UKM, Bangi

brunei   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 10:31

alamak, tak paham langsung....
apa kome semua cakap-cakap

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For Daeng_JatiProfil   Hantar PM kepada Daeng_Jati   Quote dan BalasQuote

Fairuzfirdausi
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 12.11.2003
Ahli No: 5074
Posting: 304

japan  

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 10:33

Pada 09-01-08 10:31 , Daeng_Jati posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

alamak, tak paham langsung....
apa kome semua cakap-cakap

depa skipping lah daeng..eheh..

-----------------
p(^_^)q
gambaru!!

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For FairuzfirdausiProfil   Hantar PM kepada Fairuzfirdausi   Quote dan BalasQuote

Fairuzfirdausi
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 12.11.2003
Ahli No: 5074
Posting: 304

japan  

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 10:39

being good in (any) language may increase our level of confidence in order to socialize wif people,or maybe to gain knowledge better..or make better impression to ourselves so that people wont 'judge the book by its cover'..ehehe..language is act an interesting subject,seriously.. :-D

-----------------
p(^_^)q
gambaru!!

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For FairuzfirdausiProfil   Hantar PM kepada Fairuzfirdausi   Quote dan BalasQuote

shinfay_de
WARGA SETIA

blank   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 16:07

people are valued qualitatvely by their competency, not solely on what position being held or number and level of certificates and so forth.

-----------------
I have my own id now.... :)

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For shinfay_deProfil   Hantar PM kepada shinfay_de   Quote dan BalasQuote

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 17:49

Well, government is now making a crucial educational challenges by implement
english in Science AND Math.. (i know cozz both my parents are teacherz..) but its up to the candidates now(budak-budak sekarang laahh..) to cope with it.
Its looks like almost FIGHT or DIEE for their own further education. And I wish them best of luck.. BASYYAA!!! ajaa-ajaa fighting!!!

p/s: Be an EMC(english motivation committe) like Miss Syahidatul...
AGAIN.. jangan marah aaa.... HHIIHHII....

Bookmark and Share

syahidatul
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 18:03

Pada 09-01-08 01:16 , wanpointwan posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

about falling in love with someone who speaks a foreign language... i dont know... i thought love is blind and had no boundaries... hehehehe

ahaha.. yes i agree. of course love is blind and has no boundaries. about the falling in love matter, a person can get attracted to another who's educated and skillful. ;-) concerning our topic here, a person can be attractive if he/she is well-versed and is very fluent in the language that he/she is using, at least it is from my own point of view. about the point that hyunckel asyraf mentioned, i agree with him actually. if you see a person who has impressive skills in certain things, doesn't that make a strong favourable impression to you? and make you want to know the person closer?

this topic started in 2005. and hyunckel asyraf really did PM me after this post and befriended me later... huhuhu. we're still friends till today. I really look up to his skills in speaking and writing in English.

however, my friends... being well-versed in the language is not for the purpose of impressing or show-off.. it's used because of a person's own comfort and satisfaction. but, urmm when you want to attract a girl whom you admire, plus she's reasonably as good as you are in the language, then maybe you stand an extra chance, haha.

sorry for bringing up this topic again.. :-D i was just rekindling my ukhwah.com memories... :bunga:

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

syahidatul
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 18:11

Pada 09-01-08 07:39 , owl_UM posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

!!! QUOTE !!!

ERGGHH, hw can I said an educated and hndsome prson like you look stupid if sounds in Malay.. I knw..even some of our frenzz, I take the commercial top-ranked one...

owl... trouver is talking about sharifah amani... not himself... :sopan:

huhu... I can't understand why she (sharifah amani) said that during the anugerah-dunno-what... I think she's showing off that she's too good-therefore-not-smart-enough-when-using-Bahasa Melayu...

==

owl..!! :hammer: again mempubli orang... huk huk

nah ambil lagi ni :hammer: :hammer: :-D :-P

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

syahidatul
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 18:17

Pada 09-01-08 10:23 , hafeezzul posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

this topic was opened on 2005? it's recalled me a few nicknames likes farahana,sahabat83,meow,aieyda and the quite popular hyunckel_asyraf.. where are you now missing guys?

I tried to find farhanna... but wasn't successful... dunno where she is now... :berfikir:

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

Strawberry_Ungu
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 13.05.2007
Ahli No: 29927
Posting: 1053
Dari: Johor

Johor  

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 22:13

Pada 09-01-08 01:16 , wanpointwan posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

!!! QUOTE !!!

Assalamualaikum

Its true... most of the time when a friend would like to try to converse in English.. his other malay friends would condemn him as poyo and lupa daratan... its very sad really to see this when i was in secondary school....

one was always too shy to try to speak in english unless it was during english class... and when he did manage to speak in english and unfortunately made a mistake.. the other friends would just insult him even more... there was not much encouragement among peers in using english when i was schooling....

at least that was the past... i hope that with the new sylabus... Malaysian students would get to practice this language in a condemn-free environment....

may be, its even hard for arabic course student (or any language) like me to speak in english..huhu..of course i can speak in english eventhough it might not sound like native speakers..hoho..but others in my course or course related to (agama) will think i;m snobbish or show-off..just because i'm supposed to pratice speaking in arabic :oops:

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For Strawberry_UnguProfil   Hantar PM kepada Strawberry_Ungu   Pergi ke Strawberry_Ungu's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 22:51

!!! QUOTE !!!

may be, its even hard for arabic course student (or any language) like me to speak in english..huhu..of course i can speak in english eventhough it might not sound like native speakers..hoho..but others in my course or course related to (agama) will think i;m snobbish or show-off..just because i'm supposed to pratice speaking in arabic :oops:

Come on.. Language is not belong to certain group of people / ummah. Everybody can learn it. Whatever language, its up to us to master on it, we can choose. Even you are in religion-related field, how can someone say that you are snobbish or show-off (menunjuk-nunjuk, perasan lbeeyy, berlagak or wuetva laahh)?? Just dont care of that "sengal-sengal ayam" stuff!!! Carry on to develop your English for specific purposes in your life, or JUST LEARN IT as you wish. Sure I ll support you.....

Bookmark and Share

Strawberry_Ungu
WARGA SETIA

Johor  

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 23:38

Pada 09-01-08 22:51 , owl_UM posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

!!! QUOTE !!!

Come on.. Language is not belong to certain group of people / ummah. Everybody can learn it. Whatever language, its up to us to master on it, we can choose. Even you are in religion-related field, how can someone say that you are snobbish or show-off (menunjuk-nunjuk, perasan lbeeyy, berlagak or wuetva laahh)?? Just dont care of that "sengal-sengal ayam" stuff!!! Carry on to develop your English for specific purposes in your life, or JUST LEARN IT as you wish. Sure I ll support you.....

huuu--itulah..nak buat TESL tapi dapat Arabic..however, i thank Allah for giving me such a wonderful chance to learn this "lughatul Jannah"..credit for me to have both english and arabic at the same time..eventhough i admit that i'm actually not good at both..huu..(even arabic..huuish..tokleh jadi ni..i must to..)..in fact i prefer to speak english rather than to speak arabic (not that i don't want to,i;m not confident enough to)..all in all, there is a lot of advantage i've got being able to speak english..i do translate my arabic word to english when teach arabic if my student not understand (hoho..pengalaman praktikum) ..

help me :cry: ..anyone found Harry Potter in arabic edition..huhu..please inform me..(sound immposibble saja..)

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For Strawberry_UnguProfil   Hantar PM kepada Strawberry_Ungu   Pergi ke Strawberry_Ungu's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

trouver_99
WARGA SETIA

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 23:43

look like someone getting red shy face inside over here... :sopan:
still not satisfied maybe.... :sopan:
luckily syahidatul get what i mean.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Every great personage must be shadowed by a parasite who is infinitely little -- Johnson had his Boswell.
- notation written on the flyleaf of Clemens's copy of A. S. Evans's Our Sister Republic

"Mark Twain Quotation"

:sopan:

*the first ayat in the Quran for Prophet Muhammad "Iqra'.."

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

trouver_99
WARGA SETIA

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 23:45

!!! QUOTE !!!

help me ..anyone found Harry Potter in arabic edition..huhu..please inform me..(sound immposibble saja.)

maybe,you can translate the harry potter in arabic language itself.and then give credit to JK Rowling and get some profit over there...... :berfikir:

nice business that can be done by you.... :-D

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 23:49

!!! QUOTE !!!

maybe,you can translate the harry potter in arabic language itself.and then give credit to JK Rowling and get some profit over there...... :berfikir:

EERRGGHH!!! trouver_99, you are always thinking about the bisnesss right..?
ALWAYS!! But I think its good, for a person like you to get involve with it (dont forgettt me!!). Do you have... THE PLATFORM?
or.... THE CATALYST?

Bookmark and Share

trouver_99
WARGA SETIA

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 23:54

i got some ideas.and doing some survey over it by asking my friends.but still in search how to conduct it......

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 09-01-08 23:58

!!! QUOTE !!!

i got some ideas.and doing some survey over it by asking my friends.but still in search how to conduct it......

Is it legal? HEHEE... Sure it is.. So, dont want to cooperate with a lot of programmers here? You can see it at IT Topic...A LOT of genius there especially ****** and ****** (I will tell you later). Both the superb genius!!!
Or your plan dont even has a system / server / IT concerned???
I just..wondering...

Bookmark and Share

Strawberry_Ungu
WARGA SETIA

Johor  

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 00:13

Pada 09-01-08 23:45 , trouver_99 posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

!!! QUOTE !!!

help me ..anyone found Harry Potter in arabic edition..huhu..please inform me..(sound immposibble saja.)

uhuh..translate Harry Potter english to arabic..hehe..i need more than a century..huhu

p/s : mb someday u found harry potter arabic edition and the translator of the novel is me.. :-D

Bookmark and Share

shinfay_de
WARGA SETIA

blank   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 00:42

the harry potter series is already available in major languages

as for the arabic version, please refer to this price list (in usd):

Arabic
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 1 (paperback)
$49.95
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 2 (paperback)
$54.95
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 3 (paperback)
$54.95
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 4 (paperback)
$99.95
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 5 (paperback)
$49.95
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 6 (paperback)
$49.95
All Six Volumes
$325

Bookmark and Share

Strawberry_Ungu
WARGA SETIA

Johor  

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 01:03

Pada 10-01-08 00:42 , shinfay_de posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

the harry potter series is already available in major languages

as for the arabic version, please refer to this price list (in usd):

Arabic
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 1 (paperback)
$49.95
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 2 (paperback)
$54.95
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 3 (paperback)
$54.95
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 4 (paperback)
$99.95
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 5 (paperback)
$49.95
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 6 (paperback)
$49.95
All Six Volumes
$325

huii~~..terima kasih..soo cheap..kalau begini let me translate it on my own.. :cry:

Bookmark and Share

zuhair89
Warga 1 Bintang
Menyertai: 05.01.2008
Ahli No: 32210
Posting: 29
Dari: gombak selangor

malaysia  

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 01:54

peace be upon you.... thank you... no...yes... i..you.. ini sajalah yang tau..

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For zuhair89Profil   Hantar PM kepada zuhair89   Quote dan BalasQuote

dueramiela
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 21.01.2007
Ahli No: 28283
Posting: 732
Dari: DaRuL eHsaN

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 02:17

Assalamualaikum

this topic remind me to this college.

"this is an english speaking college"

erm...a lots of foreign students here...

so scared...haha

***saja cube2 nulis BI,kalau salah eja ke,grammar ke,tolong betOikan ea.... :-D

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For dueramielaProfil   Hantar PM kepada dueramiela   Quote dan BalasQuote

syahidatul
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 06:53

Pada 10-01-08 02:17 , dueramiela posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

Assalamualaikum

so scared...haha

this topic reminds me..

a lot. bukan a lots.... :jangan:

==

referring to mr. shinfay_de's previous posting, I'd like to emphasize on something really useful. abbreviations... :-)

IMHO = in my humble opinion

others that people like to use...

FYI = for your information
btw = by the way
OMG = oh my god
TTYL = talk to you later
AKA = also known as

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

broshahir
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-
Menyertai: 16.02.2006
Ahli No: 22775
Posting: 3376
Dari: Nibong Tebal

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 06:56

siapa yang cakap bukan english kat sini akan didenda :P

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For broshahirProfil   Hantar PM kepada broshahir   Quote dan BalasQuote

ummusafiah
WARGA SETIA

chad  

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 06:56

Pada 10-01-08 06:53 , syahidatul posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

FYI = for your opinion
btw = by the way
OMG = oh my god
TTYL = talk to you later
AKA = also known as

i learn al of this in my clas last tuesday (business correspondance)

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For ummusafiahProfil   Hantar PM kepada ummusafiah   Quote dan BalasQuote

aemanpsycho
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 07.06.2003
Ahli No: 1143
Posting: 434
Dari: dari Bangi ke OKC

Pahang  

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 06:59

Pada 10-01-08 06:56 , broshahir posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

siapa yang cakap bukan english kat sini akan didenda :P

ngeh...then u'll be the first one :sopan: :sopan:

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For aemanpsychoProfil   Hantar PM kepada aemanpsycho   Quote dan BalasQuote

broshahir
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 07:01

hehe...just for the morning joke :D

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For broshahirProfil   Hantar PM kepada broshahir   Quote dan BalasQuote

aemanpsycho
WARGA SETIA

Pahang  

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 07:02

yeah...i knew it.. :P

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For aemanpsychoProfil   Hantar PM kepada aemanpsycho   Quote dan BalasQuote

syahidatul
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 07:06

Pada 10-01-08 06:56 , ummusafiah posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

i learn al of this in my clas last tuesday (business correspondance)

correspondence :jangan:

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

ummusafiah
WARGA SETIA

chad  

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 07:08

Pada 10-01-08 07:06 , syahidatul posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

:sopan: typing error, btw thanks

Bookmark and Share

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 07:08

Last night I was watching the BLEACH anime (HMM..sure you all know the Kurosaki Ichigo) and really impressed me. WAHH, he is realy2 cool fighting with the Arrancar!!! Then I was also playing WARCRAFT III, The Reign of Chaos. WAHH, also cool aaa.. (even already played a lot of times, using the Undead and Human clan) .

p/s: nobody here is a gamers aaa? HMM..seems that everybody here is really an educated and higly workaholic type.

I also climbed the stairs, up and down took the bread and made a cup of nescafe, then sitting again in front of my PC (the flat screen llooo..), then writing again at ukhwah.com. EHEH.. Then I think today I dont want to play the Rise of Nation - by ENSEMBLE STUDIOS and Microsoft Game Studios.

Bookmark and Share

aemanpsycho
WARGA SETIA

Pahang  

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 07:15

Pada 10-01-08 07:08 , owl_UM posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

Last night I was watching the BLEACH anime (HMM..sure you all know the Kurosaki Ichigo) and really impressed me. WAHH, he is realy2 cool fighting with the Arrancar!!! Then I was also playing WARCRAFT III, The Reign of Chaos. WAHH, also cool aaa.. (even already played a lot of times, using the Undead and Human clan) .

p/s: nobody here is a gamers aaa? HMM..seems that everybody here is really an educated and higly workaholic type.

I also climbed the stairs, up and down took the bread and made a cup of nescafe, then sitting again in front of my PC (the flat screen llooo..), then writing again at ukhwah.com. EHEH.. Then I think today I dont want to play the Rise of Nation - by ENSEMBLE STUDIOS and Microsoft Game Studios.

im a bleach fan too!! :-D :-D

Bookmark and Share

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 07:19

!!! QUOTE !!!

when i see people wrote in their blog in english...they always mention that "please mind my grammar" or "my english is s*cks" or what ever..
but i think syahida wont mind my grammar if i wrote in broken english.... hehe..thanks anyway.

Sure... this Miss Syahidatul aaa, is the open and tolerate one. You can count on her if want to correct something or to emphasize and measure the standard quality of something(cozz she will become a good engineer or lecturer).

p/s: In software project life cycle components, the system certification and assessment components must be validated by the developer like ctnurbebo and broshahir.
And aesyah86 also, as a Flash programmer. HIIHHIE..

Bookmark and Share

broshahir
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 07:24

erk...why my name is mention at above :berfikir:
Mr,Owl, once at university, i was an ex-gamer and anime freak too...
but now, i just feel to0 old for that..

Bookmark and Share

ummusafiah
WARGA SETIA

chad  

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 07:27

Pada 10-01-08 07:08 , ummusafiah posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

Pada 10-01-08 07:06 , syahidatul posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

:sopan: typing error, btw thanks

no. this is thinking error.. aiyo! what happen to me aa

Bookmark and Share

trouver_99
WARGA SETIA

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 07:27

there have long series for bleach anime alright?i didn't follow it but it seems like good anime.just watch gundam seed anime and law of ueki.hey if want to watch free law of ueki anime,just watch it at youtube.it had full episode over there with subtitles.also have devil may cry over there

did you have try onimusha 3 games?i stuck at some level and it can't move anywhere.just move over there only.and then i uninstall it.chaos of reign quite difficult but really it was nice game.there had some new game just like matrix plus max payne.you can target enemy by using max payne game slow motion style and can see the bullet going just like matrix.nice game but need to upgrade graphic card first.just try call of duty.also a good game...

syahidatul become an english teacher with kaunsgine profile :-D

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 07:36

!!! QUOTE !!!

max payne game?????

AIIYYAA.. why the name is already sounds stupid... HMM, I only love the real time strategy (RTS) one, not the BANGG BANGG DUSHH type of game.. really2 not constructive.. then my "kepalaOtak" will be like you trouver_99... HAAHHHAA!!

!!! QUOTE !!!

syahidatul become an english teacher with kaunsgine profile

Sure.. after this when you view her friendster aaa, then you can see at the job description : THE GURU TADIKA lloo...but got TESL (means really good in English). WAHH!! Well then, how about Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke was really cool right... love to watch when he is on stage, really2 fascinate me...

Bookmark and Share

trouver_99
WARGA SETIA

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 07:43

max payne game quite ok compare to other.don't you play racing game such as need for speed or something like that?some of my friends here like to play DOTAA and O2Jam.and they also got ragnarok server in here to play around community.

you should try "world in conflict" game if you want to see america get attack by some germany.it look like commandos game but the best thing is you can used american current technology to play.just like more realistic game compare to command and conquer 3 when suddenly,alien come attack too.

Bookmark and Share

broshahir
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 07:59

try Metal Gear Solid too ...

Bookmark and Share

syahidatul
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 08:05

broshahir is the one who'll be becoming a proper English teacher. this syahidatul is not certified.. huk huk.... btw broshahir, it's already like instant reflex for me to correct other ppl's grammar as soon as I see a mistake... although sometimes they amuse me.... because I like it when people try...

hey hey who said i'm a kindergarten teacher? simply-simply say only.. (suka-suka hati) huhuhu :hammer: and i don't even take TESL.... :-P this owl is always spreading misinformation things about me.. :hammer:

!!! QUOTE !!!

Well then, how about Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke was really cool right... love to watch when he is on stage, really2 fascinate me...

my fav character: Shikamaru.. :-D

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

broshahir
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 08:08

!!! QUOTE !!!

broshahir is the one who'll be becoming a proper English teacher. this syahidatul is not certified.. huk huk.... btw broshahir, it's already like instant reflex for me to correct other ppl's grammar as soon as I see a mistake... although sometimes they amuse me.... because I like it when people try...

erk...insyaAllah...more far away to be an excellent teacher.
what a great instant reflex..you're a good helper.

-----------------
Anehnya perjalanan masa. Tetapi lebih aneh manusia yang melalaikannya.

Bookmark and Share

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 20:21

Started having stomach ache after Zohor(ERGHH, my gastric come again, sakitnyaa!!!! Adoii!!), then I asked my frenz "tapau" for me at Kedai Tiga Ringgit at Pantai Dalam. I just laying on my housemate's bed. It was really hurt like I was being forced to eat "sambal belacan" three kilos. PERRGHH!!
Then suddenly I remembered something that I left tooooo long ago, CHESS.

During my form 5 at secondary school, I was playing chess and got selected representing my school(this period the senior, Miss Syahidatul was already at matrix centre.HIHIE). If Im not mistaken the chess tournament there being held at Convent Girl School of Taiping(manyak amooii maaa..). WAHH, I won every game llooo...- got champion title of Daerah Larut Matang dan Selama (epy naik pentass!WOHHOOE!!). Then I was selected to play at State Level of Perak at Pulau Pangkor ( Im not sure what is the name of resort at Pangkor that the State Tournament being held).

But after that, I had to tell the Penolong Pengetua (Miss Shye, do you still remember Haja Maidin?? Garang niihh!!) that I cant play cozz its already near Trial MARA for SPM. My parents also wont allowed me (jangan carikk pasall, academic is everything). Then however I still thank to my god even my SPM result was still not good as this Miss Syahidatul again (pelajar cemerlang niihh!!). --EHHH!! Like a blog laahh, but I dont have one. HIHHIIE. blog ukhwah. EHEHH. Comel.

p/s: I love Queen Gambit and Sicilian Defense of chess strategey. Its a kind of art. Beautiful. Broshahir!!! You love chess also rightt..? Wanna play aaa??
And for those who love Warcraft III, Rise of Nation, Age of Empires and Command & Conquer (like Generals and Red Alert II), you also can share the story.. Dont share something BANGG BANGGG DUSHH like Counter Strike laahhh.. HIHHIEE. Its not the real-time strategy (RTS) one.

Bookmark and Share

broshahir
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 21:09

wah... Mr. Owl was a great former champion...congratulate
you are the second ukhwah member after miss sakinah who did challenged me to play chess..but till today, we still didnt play the chess yet..
maybe one day, InsyaAllah...
i'll take the challenge, Mr. Owl...but not now....hehe..
or maybe this is just a reason that i want to avoid loose to young teenager or even loose to women... hehe :D
till then...

-----------------
Anehnya perjalanan masa. Tetapi lebih aneh manusia yang melalaikannya.

Bookmark and Share

ummusafiah
WARGA SETIA

chad  

posticon Posting pada: 10-01-08 22:32

:jangan: . . . . . . . . . .

review...

Bookmark and Share

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 07:11

Assalamualaikum everybody... Good morning..
WAHH, another nice day on the way, we have to work!! Everybody at office right now isnt it? Come on, just tell something about your "bising2 cerewet" boss and how's your high-tech office or lab. EHEHH. Already got all the windows open and the aircond on, I wonder how all of you manage yourselves at office while now Im still a student (tak sabar jadii macam korangx tuuee..).

HMM, its lovely and warm(suam-suam buah epal) here today at Pantai Hillpark. I dunno where you all working at office now. HIHHIEE. Hope everyone has a good day.

Bookmark and Share

broshahir
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 07:19

i'm working at home :P

erm.. starting next week, i couldnt visit this portal like always...

Bookmark and Share

trouver_99
WARGA SETIA

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 07:24

owl,you very fast to reply correct.huhuhu.did your university already start new sem or in the middle of the sem?or you are on vacation right now?

one of my friends which are working at TM Tower said he really boring work at there because he had nothing to do with what he already learn at university.

choose your job carefully.a little reminder for ukhwah's which is already working,will work or in working area 8-)

/

/

/

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

broshahir
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 07:26

hehe, nice advertisement . . .

Bookmark and Share

swordofdeen
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 11.06.2003
Ahli No: 1307
Posting: 632
Dari: Somewhere on this earth

Terengganu   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 07:32

Pada 27-04-05 14:45 , farhanna posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

always use the root word after 'to'. 'to use'

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For swordofdeenProfil   Hantar PM kepada swordofdeen   Pergi ke swordofdeen's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

broshahir
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 07:33

yeah, my teacher always remind that..

Bookmark and Share

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 07:42

!!! QUOTE !!!

owl,you very fast to reply correct.huhuhu.did your university already start new sem or in the middle of the sem?or you are on vacation right now?

New sem laah!! What a vacation Im on??!! WAHAA!! Even my thesis is already 6 credit hours, but got no class for thesis. Then I just need to keep developing my system in front of my PC. Then when I open this site suddenly saw the stupid man in the pictures that you post previously. EHEHH!! Really funny lloo..
And this "sengal" trouver_99 always keep joking even when we were hanging out together. But he really has a business minded. That's why I love to listen of what his ideas even sometimes he had being crazy dumber like this morning. HUHUEHOE. However again, nice pics dude!!! Salute!!!

Bookmark and Share

trouver_99
WARGA SETIA

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 07:48

oooo.you got thesis to do.so how about this week?confirm or not.it had been a while since i ate a lot.hehehe

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 07:52

!!! QUOTE !!!

oooo.you got thesis to do.so how about this week?confirm or not.it had been a while since i ate a lot.hehehe

Sure... you wanna hang out tomorrow or on Sunday?
I hope on Sunday... can aaa? You come here at Pantai Hillpark then we go to Time Square together lloo.. My bike k..? Dont worry, Im a good rider. Not like you really2 careless. EHEHH. HEEII!! You dont have any lecture aa..? K lah.. I wanna go to UM now..got class laahh.. We meet on Sunday ok.. WAHH, here the sun is already shining brightly. Shigattaa..

Bookmark and Share

trouver_99
WARGA SETIA

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 07:57

sunday?hmmmm i think its ok.why should i have any class because i am in the middle of breaking sem.hehehehe...study smart..;-)

Bookmark and Share

shinfay_de
WARGA SETIA

blank   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 08:38

imho, a wrong job is not about the contradiction of field of studies and the job taken by any person. it's more about ones self-satisfaction or talent to do it. nowdays, organisations are promoting the concept of knowledge based organisation which moved by the knowledge workers. as a mobile executive, ones cannot always be in a comfort zone. be a knowledge worker with the capacity of a mobile executive and the term a wrong job for a wrong person might not te applied to ones.

Bookmark and Share

dueramiela
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 09:49

!!! QUOTE !!!

Pada 10-01-08 02:17 , dueramiela posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

Assalamualaikum

so scared...haha

this topic reminds me..

a lot. bukan a lots.... :jangan:

==

referring to mr. shinfay_de's previous posting, I'd like to emphasize on something really useful. abbreviations... :-)

btw = by the way
OMG = oh my god
TTYL = talk to you later
AKA = also known as

syukran a lot ea sis Shye.... :-)

i hope i will improve my english here..with simple way.. :-D

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For dueramielaProfil   Hantar PM kepada dueramiela   Quote dan BalasQuote

Daeng_Jati
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-
Menyertai: 17.02.2004
Ahli No: 7336
Posting: 9704
Dari: UKM, Bangi

brunei   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 10:02

even in the meeting and work site, i'm using broken english...
my english sulk!

gotcha...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For Daeng_JatiProfil   Hantar PM kepada Daeng_Jati   Quote dan BalasQuote

broshahir
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 10:04

it's ok daeng, we can improve our english everyday..

Bookmark and Share

dueramiela
WARGA SETIA

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 10:10

Assalamualaikum

nice to listening music....sOng by Xifu & Algebra....so tOuching..
cd given by firdaus_9..

:-)

the sOng show how his(persOn in that sOng-Shah Kirit) feeling in Islam before and after cOnvert in Islam...the way of life..... :-)

Alhamdulillah....

**cOrrect me if wRong.. :-D

Bookmark and Share

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 11:11

Alhamdulillah, just finish one more class. Now just sitting in front of the PC waiting for solat Jumaat. OOHH, shigattaa.. its gloomy outside. , then writing again laahh. Today I learn something new. BESS2, HIHIEE.. In developing an organization site/system (bila korangx kerja nanti laahh), the developers (programmers, system/web developer, software architecture) must design something that can reduce the maintenance and developing cost.

OPPS, and dont forget the system can increase the productivity of the user(setakat dah built tapi progress company begitu jugak, tak gunaa laar). For example, no need when the system is finished, then still need the customer support FREQUENTLY!! You know aaa, the calls to customer support are very expensive for the vendor, estimates range from $12 to $250 perr call (mana mahu carik duit lloo..).

At least, the usability of the site, can REDUCE laahh. The reliable site can reduce support call of major dollars. --50 years ago the cost of a computer would pay the salaries of 200 programmers for a year. But now each vastly are more POWERFUL than early machine. WAHH. Even might cheap also.

Bookmark and Share

hafeezzul

Menyertai: 07.03.2004
Ahli No: 7815
Posting: 2189
Dari: PERAK DARUL RIDZUAN

Perak  

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 11:44

Today when i went to breakfast, a lot of people discussed about the hot topic; search for Sharlinie Mohd Nasyar who was abducted near her home on Wednesday. Then one chinese was talked behind me with hes friends and I heard something like this. " why aa malay always missing their daugther? they dont know how to take care their children or not? and definately the crime also was malay...main malay always sex mania "..then laughing...(in my heart..hampeh betul this chinese) but then i'm realized that maybe they are true..what happened to malay especially we're claim that we're muslim...what the shy of this stuff ?

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For hafeezzulProfil   Hantar PM kepada hafeezzul   Quote dan BalasQuote

sayatetapsaya
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-
Menyertai: 12.05.2004
Ahli No: 8934
Posting: 5682

italy  

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 12:10

Assalamualaikum
hafeezzul...what a shy about this stuff?????? :-o
what a shame about this stuff..I think that is a better word to used.... :bye:
actually, I never flew or even loitering into this topic..since..I am hardly lazy/not smart enough to read or write in English especially when the article took me so long to finish....
but..why aaaa..(kata pua cu kang)..... :berfikir:
lately, I am very interested in speaking english..even to write in english...(currently, I replied my clerk's sms in english!!! why aaa..... :berfikir: )..seems that there is some phenomenon running through my veins..........
hmm..actually I am too lazy when I hav to start reading and jumped into a 'magic' word that need me to open that holy dictionary....running from words to words to find the meaning of that word!!! huargh..... :cry:
tata..to be continue..

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For sayatetapsayaProfil   Hantar PM kepada sayatetapsaya   Quote dan BalasQuote

amira_aqilah
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 28.11.2005
Ahli No: 20523
Posting: 900
Dari: planet bumi

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 14:02

Pada 11-01-08 11:44 , hafeezzul posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

Then one chinese was talked behind me with hes friends and I heard something like this. " why aa malay always missing their daugther? they dont know how to take care their children or not? and definately the crime also was malay...main malay always sex mania "..then laughing...(in my heart..hampeh betul this chinese) but then i'm realized that maybe they are true..what happened to malay especially we're claim that we're muslim...what the shy of this stuff ?
i jst realised it when i read your statement. why this type of crime always happened on malay kids..was it coincidence?.. maybe it's jst 1 or 2 cases for other races..

sory, my english was so bad...hahaha...but i dont care, i still want to speak in english too..practice makes perfect...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For amira_aqilahProfil   Hantar PM kepada amira_aqilah   Quote dan BalasQuote

Strawberry_Ungu
WARGA SETIA

Johor  

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 14:06

i want to have an english lesson..my grammar was very bad..huhu..

Bookmark and Share

Strawberry_Ungu
WARGA SETIA

Johor  

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 14:19

stop procrastinate..do assignment..huhu..got 6 individual assignment..i supposed to start drafting now

p/s : be a meticulous planner, dont even let a second wasted away

Bookmark and Share

wardiah_alwani
Warga 5 Bintang
Menyertai: 09.04.2004
Ahli No: 8299
Posting: 363
Dari: kena bagitau juga ke??huhu

iceland  

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 14:23

we really needs english to improve our country...it was prove by the education system...as the students, we learn science dan math in english...in univercity,we also learn subs in english...nowadays,english really plays important role in human life...for example , in interviewing for a job, most of the employer need workers who are can use english fluently...

-----------------
:::never stop trying because at the end of the tunnel there's a light-j.j palomo:::

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For wardiah_alwaniProfil   Hantar PM kepada wardiah_alwani   Quote dan BalasQuote

amira_aqilah
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 28.11.2005
Ahli No: 20523
Posting: 900
Dari: planet bumi

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 14:56

but there are differences between speaking and writing...
when we have been asked to speak in english spontaneously, we'll become stuck..haha...and forget all the related english words and terminology...and also we will use the wrong grammar. sometimes, it shows how idiot i am...:)

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For amira_aqilahProfil   Hantar PM kepada amira_aqilah   Quote dan BalasQuote

sailormoon
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 20.07.2005
Ahli No: 17423
Posting: 2621
Dari: Application Layer^__^

iraq   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 17:07

!!! QUOTE !!!

btw = by the way
OMG = oh my god
TTYL = talk to you later
AKA = also known as

ASAP --> as soon as possible (selalu jumpa kat filem/drama)
POW --> prisoner of war (jumpa kat cerita perang)

-----------------
DUNIA INI INDAHNYA SEBELUM DI TANGAN...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For sailormoonProfil   Hantar PM kepada sailormoon   Quote dan BalasQuote

sayatetapsaya
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

italy  

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 17:45

Assalamualaikum
why aa.....the last time I staring at the numbers outside, there are 93 postings in this topic....and now, decreasing to 91.......??? :berfikir: are they keep decreasing....or fluctuating around... :kelip:

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For sayatetapsayaProfil   Hantar PM kepada sayatetapsaya   Quote dan BalasQuote

broshahir
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 17:47

is there only moderator who can delete the posts?
i didnt found any delete button... :berfikir:

Bookmark and Share

sayatetapsaya
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

italy  

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 17:48

Assalamualaikum
bro...go to edit....after that 'buang' your posting....
why??? are there any casualties.... :berfikir:

Bookmark and Share

syahidatul
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 18:05

It was the administrator who deleted some posts... previously, there were repeated posts by purple strawberry... two repeated ones. :jangan:

exact postings can burden the portal's server.

my dear friends, please be careful not to post many times. please check if you do. you can click the 'Buang' button as you click 'Edit' to your posts to delete them...

that is why the Admin always gets frustrated if anyone comes up with a new topic that has already been discussed in this portal.

and also, please! do not QUOTE the whole text of the other forumers each time you want to post something that is relevant to their posts. it's annoying...

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

broshahir
-WARGA AMAT SETIA-

PulauPinang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 18:08

ic, thanks Miss Syahida and Mr. Tetap for the useful information.

Bookmark and Share

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 20:52

!!! QUOTE !!!

by: Miss Syahidatul-- and also, please! do not QUOTE the whole text of the other forumers each time you want to post something that is relevant to their posts. it's annoying...

Sure. I agree with Miss Syahidatul. I dunno why some people really love to quote the whoollleee full text. ANNOYING, and sometimes really2 IRRITATING. ERRGGHH.

This evening I went to Digital Mall, Section 14 PJ. WAHH, there's a lot of CD and DVD aaa. I bought one- Visual Basic 2007 (Include inside the DVD: VB 6.0, VB 2005 Express Edition, Visual Basic Code, Upgrading Visual Basic 6.0 to VB .NET, Visual C# 2005 Express, Visual J# Edition (Amendee lah J_Sharp ini??) and Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition). Banyyyaaakkk lllooo.... The price aaa? Rm 15.00. I asked him, "ALAA tauke.. RM 10.00 laahh.. " Then he just refused2.. ERRGHH!! I feel wanna kick him, HUHH!! But when I thought at the end, even one piece of original Microsoft Visual C++ CD is already RM 200.00++ ... WAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHH!!!!!!! HIIHHUUUHHOOEEE!!!! Manyak jahat llooo....

Bookmark and Share

Strawberry_Ungu
WARGA SETIA

Johor  

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 21:33

huhu..thats one of the reason why i hate wiyerless internet connection..i keep sending the same post..its not my intention.. sure i'll be more carefull next time=):D

Bookmark and Share

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 11-01-08 23:48

!!! QUOTE !!!

huhu..thats one of the reason why i hate wiyerless internet connection..i keep sending the same post..its not my intention..

You just need to click once.. Just dont keep refreshing (F5 button). Usually the "postData" is already been sent. Or to make it much easier browsing the site while posting or sending the data, just open the "New Tab"... much effective right. Just suggestion to avoid redundancy, thats all. Have a nice day surfing. Shigaatttaa!!! HIHIEE.

Bookmark and Share

owl_UM
WARGA SETIA

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 12-01-08 08:14

Saturday, January 12th, 2008, 8.40 am. - blog.ukwah.com- :-D

Assalamualaikum and good morning!!! WAHH, its Saturday. Im writing agaiinnn!!! HUHUU!! ERM, this morning Im not intend to have a breakfirst. Just seat in front of my PC and doing my work while surfing. HMM, usually when I was young at home, before went to residential school at form 1, my ibu and papa were strictly forbidden us from getting up really2 late even when we were a children (Kanak-kanak Ribena, YEHH!!).

Just now I woke up my housmates, and we all raced upstairs (diorangx suka tidor lepas subuh). Even their PC still turned on, maybe still downloading something (Naruto, Bleach, Windows Update Patch or wuteva). Well, then suddenly I read at someone's writing, "Can a Book Really Change Your Life?" So, any opinions from all the brothers and sisters here? HEYY!! Come on, just keep writing. (BESSS laahh... EHEH.) Still waiting for a new life? Struggle!! Bassyyaa!! Ajaa-ajaa fighting!!!

http://www.speedupyourcomputer.windowsreinstall.com/index.htm

Bookmark and Share

Moderator: Administrator, syemarly
Portal Komuniti :: Ukhwah.com Indeks Forum
  »» Pengetahuan Am
    »» English Version

Please Mendaftar To Post

Mukasurat 1 Of 2

Go To Page: 1 · 2

Member Messages

Forum Search & Navigation

Silakan Login atau Mendaftar

[ Carian Advance ]

Jum ke Forum 

Datacenter Solution oleh Fivio.com Backbone oleh JARING Bukan Status MSCMyPHPNuke Portal System

Disclaimer: Posting dan komen di dalam Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com ini adalah menjadi hak milik ahli
yang menghantar. Ia tidak menggambarkan keseluruhan Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com.
Pihak pengurusan tidak bertanggung jawab atas segala perkara berbangkit
dari sebarang posting, interaksi dan komunikasi dari Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com.

Disclaimer: Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com tidak menyebelahi atau mewakili mana-mana parti politik
atau sebarang pertubuhan lain. Posting berkaitan politik dan sebarang pertubuhan di dalam laman web ini adalah menjadi
hak milik individu yang menghantar posting. Ia sama-sekali tidak ada
kena-mengena, pembabitan dan gambaran sebenar pihak pengurusan Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com

Portal Ukhwah
© Hakcipta 2003 oleh Ukhwah.com
Tarikh Mula: 14 Mei 2003, 12 Rabi'ul Awal 1424H (Maulidur Rasul)
Made in: Pencala Height, Bandar Sunway dan Damansara Height
Dibina oleh Team Walasri

Loading: 0.209608 saat. Lajunya....