Array
Selamat Datang ke Portal Komuniti Muslimah -- Hanan.com.my.my
  Assalamualaikum Tetamu: Mendaftar | Login Depan Perihal Peraturan & Etika Majlis Tertinggi Liputan Media Beritahu Teman Hubungi Kami Laman Peribadi  
Suka!
New Page 1

Mutiara Kata
Kejayaan sebenar adalah terletak pada tidak pernah jatuhnya seseorang....tetapi manusia mana yang tidak pernah melakukan kesalahan. Oleh itu kejayaan yang sebenar-benarnya adalah kesanggupan tegak kembali pada setiap kali jatuh...

-- Seminar

Menu Utama

Keahlian Portal Komuniti
Terkini: Maisarah99
Hari Ini: 0
Semalam: 0
Jumlah Ahli: 13727

Sedang Online
Assalamualaikum
Tetamu

Nickname

Password

[ Mendaftar ]

Sedang Online:
Tetamu: 28
Ahli: 0
Jumlah: 28

Dari Galeri
Assalamualaikum.saya lah ida01.saper yg kenai tuh alhamdulillah.dan saper yang tak kenai tuh.salam ukhuwahfillah.

Yang Masuk Ke Sini
kasih_kekasih: 486 hari yang lalu

[ Ucapkanlah SELAWAT dan SALAM kepada RASULULLAH S.A.W dan keluarga Baginda setiap kali masuk ke Hanan.com.my ini ]

Ahli dan Tetamu berkunjung semalam, sehingga saat ini, dan sekarang 28 Ahli dan Tetamu sedang online

Isu Semasa
Topik: Criticism For The Case Of Putri Munawarah

Carian Forum

Moderator: Pengurusan
Portal Komuniti Muslimah -- Hanan.com.my.my Indeks Forum
  »» Isu Semasa
    »» Criticism For The Case Of Putri Munawarah

Please Mendaftar To Post

Oleh Criticism For The Case Of Putri Munawarah

myway
WARGA 5 BINTANG
Menyertai: 19.06.2006
Ahli No: 6655
Posting: 429
Dari: on the earth

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 30-07-10 07:36

i'd like 2 share this story with u guys.
kadang-kadang kita tak sempat pun nak ambil tau isu semasa.jst like me.hihi.

Watching the course of the court session of Putri Munawarah, it was as if we were being presented with a comedy scene which had already been scripted much earlier, so it appeared unnatural and full of scenes which were being forced. It was obvious that the session that took place was only to pay off the debt of a pledge to America, to be united in the war against terrorism, where in the end it was the Islamic ummah who are being harmed the most in the war.

Only because of being a companion and having the guests of her husband in the house, who were suspected as terrorists, a woman who is helpless also got dragged and linked to a terrorist network, whereas in Islam we are taught that guests must be honored regardless of status. Such easy for the stigma of terrorist being labeled on a person, where someone who happened to have visitors, who are terror suspects, in her house, is automatically accused as a terrorist.

The bad treatment on a helpless woman named Putri Munawarah was not only limited to that, but it also bore down on her baby who is only a few months old, where Putri Munawarah as the mother is not free in the care of her child, this is clearly against the Human Rights which they themselves rant about.

Compare it to the treason cases committed by the groups which are out of Islam, still fresh in our memories is the defection of the frontman of RMS Alex Manuputty, who was let to escape overseas and which we have never heard of again until now, not to mention the cases which are damaging to the State, where the accused are still swinging about, breathing the free air.

Looking at all this, we can infer that these are genuine proofs that the kafirs do not want Islam, as an ideology, to rise up in the land of Indonesia. They invented fabrications by using the label and designation of terrorists to repress the Islamic ummah in a fine way and carry out a black campaign against its activists.

Thus, the government must review the policy which always harm the Islamic ummah, especially on a Muslimah who in this case is of course innocent and only becomes the black sheep in the hunts for the 'terrorists'. Evidences that prove that Putri Munawarah is not guilty are too strong and clear, but when the government are still looking for excuses to detain her, then this will become a bad precedent between the government and the Islamic ummah.

And when Putri Munawwarah is still arrested with accusations that cannot be proven, this further proves to the public that the war against the terrorists is a war against the Islamic ummah who want to be istiqomah in applying the Shari’ah of Islam in their lives within a community and a State.

http://prisonerofjoy.blogspot.com/2010_04_01_archive.html
[ Telah diedit oleh: myway pada 30-07-10 07:39 ]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For mywayProfil   Hantar PM kepada myway   Quote dan BalasQuote

myway
WARGA 5 BINTANG

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 30-07-10 07:37

Not many people knows the story about Putri Munawwarah. Putri Munawwarah is not a celebrity, but a Muslimah who tries to live in accordance with the Shari'ah of Islam, and tries to submit and be obedient to her husband, accompanying him till the end of his life. As is known, Putri Munawwarah is the Muslimah whose husband was killed at the hand of the Densus 88 during a raid in Mojosongo, Solo, Central Java. In the relentless shootings, Putri Munawwarah insisted to stay with her beloved husband, Susilo alias Adib, and a number of other suspects i.e.
Noordin M Top, Urwah and Aji. She was 5-months pregnant at that time. Her husband, Susilo alias Adib, protected and sheltered her in an extraordinary way till the end of his life. Though the satanic forces of the Densus 88 was the devils playground-bent in finishing her off, Allah SWT protected her and her child. She was only shot in the buttock.

Putri Munawwarah gave birth on 20th December 2009 to a healthy baby boy she named Syuhada, or his full name, Muhammad Ahsanu Syuhada. They say the name was given by the boy's father, husband of Putri Munawwarah, Susilo alias Adib.

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For mywayProfil   Hantar PM kepada myway   Quote dan BalasQuote

myway
WARGA 5 BINTANG

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 30-07-10 07:38

Outpouring Of The Heart, A Letter From Younger Sister Of Putri Munawwarah

My Sister Putri Munawwarah did not know anything, not even one of the guests was recognized and the face seen, because the guests are an absolute business of her husband ...

Putri Munawwarah had to see her husband died in front of her, try to imagine that..

In a pregnant state that still needed the attention of a husband....

Also having to be hit by the rubbles on the head till she bled....

And also being shot by the DENSUS 88 2 times, Laknatullah 'Alaih, on the upper leg and the surrounding area...

REMEMBER my sister is a female who had to feel the vicious pains in one night and now is being INTERROGATED by the Brimob (Mobile Brigade Corps - ed), FAR from family and the people who love my Sister ...

So, does my Sister has to be imprisoned....

Must my Sister be separated with a beloved child who is only 3 months old....?

Accused as hiding Terrorists, are the sufferings felt by my Sister not enough...?....?

Hoping that this writings could be published,,,

Jazzakumullah Khairan Katsir

From,
A Younger Sister Of Putri Munawwarah
[ Telah diedit oleh: myway pada 30-07-10 07:38 ]

Bookmark and Share

myway
WARGA 5 BINTANG

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 30-07-10 08:35

One thing is for sure, Believers can not go through this life without their faith being tested. Didnt Allah say that He shall test the believers?

she has to be a very Patience.

life will be boring without being tested.

Bookmark and Share

Member Messages

Forum Search & Navigation

Silakan Login atau Mendaftar

[ Carian Advance ]

Jum ke Forum 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Portal Komuniti Muslimah
© Hakcipta 2003 oleh Hanan Alam Faizli / Hanan Network
Made in: Bandar Sunway, Selangor
Tarikh Mula: 17hb April 2003

Dibina oleh: Team Walasri

Ditadbir oleh: