Array
Welcome To Portal Komuniti Muslimah -- Hanan.com.my.my

Create An Account Home  ·  Topik  ·  Statistik  ·  Your Account  ·  Hantar Artikel  ·  Top 10 28-03-2024  

Suka!
New Page 1

Mutiara Kata
Kegembiraan dan kedukaan adalah sama. Ia tak kekal lama

-- Peribahasa Tionghua

Menu Utama

Keahlian Portal Komuniti
Terkini: Maisarah99
Hari Ini: 0
Semalam: 0
Jumlah Ahli: 13727

Sedang Online
Assalamualaikum
Tetamu

Nickname

Password

[ Mendaftar ]

Sedang Online:
Tetamu: 46
Ahli: 0
Jumlah: 46

Dari Galeri
Ahlan Wasahlan WaMarhaban Bikum...
Salam harmonis dari ana.

Yang Masuk Ke Sini
kasih_kekasih: 455 hari yang lalu

Kesihatan
Topik: RAHSIA AIR PENAWAR

Carian Forum

Moderator: Pengurusan, nur_kamar
Portal Komuniti Muslimah -- Hanan.com.my.my Indeks Forum
  »» Kesihatan
    »» RAHSIA AIR PENAWAR

Please Mendaftar To Post

Oleh RAHSIA AIR PENAWAR

UmmiLuqman
WARGA 2 BINTANG
Menyertai: 28.05.2004
Ahli No: 3810
Posting: 54
Dari: Parit Buntar

Perak   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 06-07-04 12:33

Penemuan ini sungguh menakjubkan dan wajib dikongsi bersama, kenapa dgn keizinanNYA air penawar blh menyembuhkan penyakit, baca dan hayatilah petikan dibawah:

Lebih kurang 2 tahun yang lalu, Pihak Surau Wisma Telekom Semarak telah menjemput Ustaz Abdullah Mahmud untuk menyampaikan ceramah beliau.
Diantaranya :
Air merupakan salah satu rahmat Allah kepada manusia, Manusia tidak boleh hidup tanpa air, dan manusia tidak boleh hidup tanpa rahmat dari Allah.
Ustaz kemudian bercerita bahawa dia telah berkesempatan menghadiri satu seminar mengenai AIR yang berlangsung di Hotel Istana baru-baru ini yang mana kebanyakan participant yang hadir terdiri daripada orang
bukan Islam kecuali 2 orang (Ustaz Abdullah dan seorang Pensyarah dari UM).

Penceramahnya seorang Profesor yg pakar tentang air dari Jepun. Beliau menunjukkan hasil kajiannya mengenai air, beberapa slide ditunjukkan dan dipancarkan dilayar putih kepada hadirin sekelian.

Sampel-sampel air yang diambil dari berbagai sumber air (sungai, laut, perigi dan bermacam lagi). Maka terpancarlah berbagai-bagai rupa bentuk susunan molekul-molekul
air tersebut. Ada yang berupa seolah-olah seperti jin tetapi
samar-samar, tidak begitu jelas (dengan telinga yang besar, bertanduk dan sebagainya)rupa yang menggerunkan dan menakutkan. Lalu Profesor itu berkata "banyak lagi sampel-sampel air yang lain tetapi rupa molekul-molekulnya hampir sama, sekarang saya nak tunjukkan sampel
air yang berlainan dari sampel-sampel air yang saya tunjukkan tadi" Profesor itu pun tunjukkan, maka terpancarkan satu rupa bentuk molekul air yang tersusun cantik berupa seolah-olah seperti berlian (bersegi-segi),bersinar-sinar dan sinarannya mengeluarkan
warna-warna yang menarik melebihi 12 warna. MasyaAllah, cantik. Lalu profesor bertanya "Siapakah di antara kamu semua yang tahu sampel air apakah ini".
Hadirin semua senyap, dan kemudian, Pensyarah dari UM mengangkat tangan dan menjawab "saya rasa itu adalah sampel air zam-zam". Profesor berkenaan memanggil Pensyarah tersebut naik ke atas dan bertanya "Berikan saya sebab kenapa awak berkata air itu adalah air zam-zam. "Kerana air zam-zam adalah air yang termulia didunia ini" Jawab Pensyarah. Profesor berkata "Saya tak tahu samada betul atau tidak air zam-zam itu mulia tetapi memang betul ini adalah sampel air zam-zam."

Kemudian Professor mengatakan bahawa, kata-kata juga dapat mempengaruhi rupa bentuk molekul-molekul air. Lalu didalam dewan itu mereka membuat experiment bagaimanakah yang dikatakan kata-kata
dapat menpengaruhi rupa bentuk molikul-molikul air. Semua hadirin dikehendaki membaca sesuatu kepada air mineral masing-masing. Lalu seorang volunteer bangun untuk menguji bagaimana rupa air yang telah dibaca. Bila ditunjukkan diskrin, nampak molikul air membentuk
seolah-olah seperti tokong cina (dengan janggut yg panjang dan perut yg buncit). Bila tiba giliran Ustaz, air yang dibaca dengan Al-Fatihah, Selawat dan Ayat Kursi maka nampaklah rupa molikul air seperti berlian
dan berkilau-kilau.... Subhanallah. Lalu Ustaz disuruh oleh Profesor menbaca sebarang ayat/kata-kata yang tidak baik...maka nampaklah di skrin molikul air berupa seperti sel-sel barah.
Subhanallah..... daripada ceramah yang Ustaz sampaikan ini marilah kita sama-sama mengambil iktibar daripadanya.

Ini adalah kata-kata dari Ustaz Abdullah : "Jika hendak air itu merasa manis maka masukkanlah gula, jika hendak air itu berwarna maka masukkanlah pewarna dan jika hendak air itu mulia maka masukanlah ayat-ayat yang mulia kepadanya".

Wassalam.

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For UmmiLuqmanProfil   Hantar PM kepada UmmiLuqman   Quote dan BalasQuote

safi
WARGA 1 BINTANG
Menyertai: 24.06.2004
Ahli No: 3926
Posting: 39
Dari: selangor

Selangor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 07-07-04 14:53

Subhanallah...Maha Suci Allah.

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For safiProfil   Hantar PM kepada safi   Quote dan BalasQuote

bintang_alam
WARGA RASMI
Menyertai: 01.10.2004
Ahli No: 4389
Posting: 3
Dari: bandar baru uda

Kedah   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 03-10-04 13:33

MAHA SUCI ALLAH...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For bintang_alamProfil   Hantar PM kepada bintang_alam   Pergi ke bintang_alam's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

ein
WARGA RASMI
Menyertai: 27.01.2004
Ahli No: 3180
Posting: 14
Dari: ina

Perak   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 03-02-05 13:38

SUBHANALLAH
MAHA SUCI ALLAH DENGAN SESUATU YANG DIKEHENDAKINYA

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For einProfil   Hantar PM kepada ein   Quote dan BalasQuote

ummimq
::KAUNSELOR::
Menyertai: 16.06.2003
Ahli No: 1731
Posting: 855
Dari: Johor

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 03-02-05 13:53

Research by Tariq Hussain, Riyadh

Come the Haj season, and I am reminded of the wonders of Zum Zum water. Let me go back to how it all started. In 1971, a doctor wrote to the European Press, a letter saying that Zum Zum water was not fit for drinking purposes. I mmediately thought that this was just a form of prejudice against the Muslims and that since his statement was based on the assumption that since the Ka'aba was a shallow place (below sea level) and located in the center of the city of Makkah, the wastewater of the city collecting through the drains fell into well holding the water.

Fortunately, the news came to King Faisal's ears who got extremely angry and decided to disprove the doctor's provocative statement. He immediately ordered the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources to investigate and send samples of Zum Zum water to European laboratories for testing the potability of the water. The ministry then instructed the Jeddah Power and Desalination Plants to carry out this task. It was here that I was employed as a desalting engineer (chemical engineer to produce drinking water from seawater).

I was chosen to carry out this assignment. At this stage, I Remember that I had no idea what the well holding the water looked like. I went to Makkah and reported to the authorities at the Ka'aba explaining my purpose of visit. They deputed a man to give me what ever help was required. When we reached the well, it was hard for me to believe that a pool of water, more like a small pond, about 18 by 14 feet, or 6 x 4.5 meters was the well that supplied millions of gallons of water every year to Hajjis and millions of gallons to visitors since it came into existence at The time of Hazrat Ibrahim A.S., many, many centuries ago.

I started my investigations and took the dimensions of the well. I asked the man to show me the depth of the well. First he took a shower and descended into the water. Then he straightened his body. I saw that the water level came up to just above his shoulders. His height was around five feet, eight inches. He then started moving from one corner to the other in the well (standing all the while since he was not allowed to dip his head into the water) in search of any inlet or pipeline inside the well to see from where the water came in. However, the man reported that he could not find any inlet or pipeline inside the well. I thought of another idea. The water could be withdrawn rapidly with the help of a big transfer pump which was installed at the well for the Zum Zum water storage tanks. In this way, the water level would drop enabling us to locate the point of entry of the water. Surprisingly, nothing was observed during the pumping period, but I knew that this was the only method by which you could find the entrance of the water to the well. So I decided to repeat the process. But this time I instructed the man to stand still at one place and carefully observe any unusual thing happening inside the well. After a while, he suddenly raised his hands and shouted, "Alhamdollillah! I have found it. The sand is dancing beneath my feet as the water oozes out of the bed of the well." Then he moved around the well during the pumping period and noticed the same phenomenon everywhere in the well. Actually the flow of water into the well through the bed was equal at every point, thus keeping the level of the water steady. After I finished my observations I took the samples of the water for European laboratories to test.

Before I left the Ka'aba, I asked the authorities about the other wells around Makkah. I was told that these wells were mostly dry.

When I reached my office in Jeddah I reported my findings to my boss who listened with great interest but made a very irrational comment that the Zum Zum well could be internally connected to the Red Sea. How was it possible when Makkah is about 75 kilometers away from the sea and the wells located before the city usually remains dry? The results of the water samples tested by the European laboratories and the one we analyzed in our own laboratory were found to be almost identical.

The difference between Zum Zum water and other water (city water) was in the quantity of calcium and magnesium salts. The content of these was slightly higher in Zum Zum water. This may be why this water refreshes tired Hajis, but more significantly, the water contains fluorides that have an effective germicidal action. Moreover, the remarks of the European laboratories showed that the water was fit for drinking.

Hence the statement made by the doctor was proved false. When this was reported to King Faisal he was extremely pleased and ordered the contradiction of the report in the European Press. In a way, it was a blessing that this study was undertaken to show the chemical composition of the water. In fact, the more you explore, the more wonders surface and you find yourself believing implicitly in the miracles of this water that God bestowed as a gift on the faithful coming from far and wide to the desert land for pilgrimage.

Let me sum up some of the features of Zum Zum water.

This well has never dried up. On the contrary it has always fulfilled the demand for water.
It has always maintained the same salt composition and taste ever since it came into existence. Its potability has always been universally recognized as pilgrims from all over the world visit Ka'aba every year for Haj and Umrah, but have never complained about it. Instead, they have always enjoyed the water that refreshes them.
Water tastes different at different places. Zum Zum water's appeal has always been universal.
This water has never been chemically treated or chlorinated, as is the case with water pumped into the cities. Biological growth and vegetation usually takes place in most wells. This makes the water unpalatable owing to the growth of algae causing taste and odor problems. But in the case of the Zum Zum water well, there wasn't any sign of biological growth.
Centuries ago, Bibi Hajra A.S. searched desperately for water in the hills of Safa and Marwa to give to her newly born son Hazrat Ismail A.S. As she ran from one place to another in search of water, her child rubbed his feet against the sand. A pool of water surfaced, and by the grace of Allah, shaped itself into a well which came to be called Zum Zum water.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: [is-lam] Zam Zam Water (fwd)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:07:55 +0300 (SAUST)
To: [email protected]

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For ummimqProfil   Hantar PM kepada ummimq   Pergi ke ummimq's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

Member Messages

Forum Search & Navigation

Silakan Login atau Mendaftar

[ Carian Advance ]

Jum ke Forum 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Portal Komuniti Muslimah
© Hakcipta 2003 oleh Hanan Alam Faizli / Hanan Network
Made in: Bandar Sunway, Selangor
Tarikh Mula: 17hb April 2003

Dibina oleh: Team Walasri

Ditadbir oleh: