Array
Welcome To Portal Komuniti :: Ukhwah.com

Create An Account Home  ·  Topik  ·  Statistik  ·  Your Account  ·  Hantar Artikel  ·  Top 10 28-03-2024  

Login
Nickname

Password

>> Mendaftar <<

Mutiara Kata
Orang yang takut ditakluki pasti akan kalah
-- Napoleon Bonarpate

Menu Utama

Keahlian Ukhwah.com
Terkini: navratan
Hari Ini: 0
Semalam: 0
Jumlah Ahli: 43152

Sedang Online
Sedang Online:
Tetamu: 232
Ahli: 0
Jumlah: 232

Yang Masuk Ke Sini
muslimin23: 1 hari, 8 jam, 16 minit yang lalu
Rashdin: 26 hari yang lalu

Bincang Agama
Topik: Hijab (Tudung)

Carian Forum

Moderator: ibnu_musa, Administrator, ABg_IMaM
Portal Komuniti :: Ukhwah.com Indeks Forum
  »» Bincang Agama
    »» Hijab (Tudung)

Please Mendaftar To Post

Oleh Hijab (Tudung)

amad
Warga 3 Bintang
Menyertai: 14.05.2003
Ahli No: 64
Posting: 147
Dari: Cleveland

usa  

posticon Posting pada: 18-05-03 03:30

Assalamu'alaikum,

i'm currently studying in ohio, where are not many muslims compared to Malaysia. What i'm going to let us think is about the hijab, what the peoples here called and in our language "tudung laa..." Some of my girl friends have been asked by their professors and classmates, "why are u wearing this..?" and if u were they..what is ur answer??? any idea?...

moreover, i've been asked by this christian lady about pork!... why are we not allowed to eat that?? any of u have something to share..

alhamdulillah we have already been muslims/muslimahs...if u have oportunity to go to the other place besides the muslim country...go ahead! and u'll see the precious of our iman!!! alhamdulillah!!...

[ Posting ini telah di edit oleh: amad pada 2003-05-18 03:32 ]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For amadProfil   Hantar PM kepada amad   Pergi ke amad's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

ShahrulZaman
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 01.02.2007
Ahli No: 28499
Posting: 1138
Dari: Walidain

Selangor  

posticon Posting pada: 31-03-07 17:11

hei speak malay

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For ShahrulZamanProfil   Hantar PM kepada ShahrulZaman   Quote dan BalasQuote

husna_nasiha
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 23.01.2006
Ahli No: 22138
Posting: 233
Dari: UPM

Perak  

posticon Posting pada: 31-03-07 17:21

Emmm...InsyaAllah I want to share s'thing..

One day in my English class (my teacher is a chinese woman), the teacher asked us why we cannot eat pork..my friends answered her by saying, "Teacher, our God not allowed us to eat pork. So, we obey Him."

I told my 'naqibah usrah' about that, and her answer is same-because our God and our religion not allowed us to do that. :)

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For husna_nasihaProfil   Hantar PM kepada husna_nasiha   Quote dan BalasQuote

kapten06
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 04.01.2007
Ahli No: 28008
Posting: 1266
Dari: KEDAH

Kedah   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 31-03-07 17:42

Pada 31-03-07 17:21 , husna_nasiha posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

Emmm...InsyaAllah I want to share s'thing..

One day in my English class (my teacher is a chinese woman), the teacher asked us why we cannot eat pork..my friends answered her by saying, "Teacher, our God not allowed us to eat pork. So, we obey Him."

I told my 'naqibah usrah' about that, and her answer is same-because our God and our religion not allowed us to do that. :)

i agree with u...i think this is the best answer....t tell them...about the question...

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For kapten06Profil   Hantar PM kepada kapten06   Pergi ke kapten06's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

kapten06
WARGA SETIA
Menyertai: 04.01.2007
Ahli No: 28008
Posting: 1266
Dari: KEDAH

Kedah   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 31-03-07 17:44

Pada 31-03-07 17:11 , ShahrulZaman posting:

!!! QUOTE !!!

hei speak malay

sometimes we must to speak bi....i'm right?...gurau saja jangan marah... :-)

-----------------

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For kapten06Profil   Hantar PM kepada kapten06   Pergi ke kapten06's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

graduanislam22
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 07.01.2007
Ahli No: 28041
Posting: 343
Dari: selayang

egypt  

posticon Posting pada: 31-03-07 18:22

Alhamdulillah,your answer is showing your faithfull to Allah hard.

Berpegang teguh!
I'tiqad sekuat mungkin.. jangan ragu2..Moga Allah akan bantu kita semua..

huhu..lama tinggal English..maaf ye :)

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For graduanislam22Profil   Hantar PM kepada graduanislam22   Pergi ke graduanislam22's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

wardah_qibtiyah
Warga 2 Bintang
Menyertai: 17.09.2006
Ahli No: 26397
Posting: 45
Dari: bumi_waqafan

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 31-03-07 19:41

salam 'alaik...ya shahrulzaman...
tak apa, enta tak nak guna bi, guna lah bahasa ammi enta..^o^..hihihi

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For wardah_qibtiyahProfil   Hantar PM kepada wardah_qibtiyah   Quote dan BalasQuote

Meow

Menyertai: 09.12.2004
Ahli No: 12964
Posting: 2700
Dari: Serambi Madinah : Negeri Matahari Terbenam

Kedah   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 31-03-07 20:03

Answering questions from non-muslims is different compared to responding questions from muslims.. we muslims, we believe with al-Quran and we obey Allah.. but they (non-muslims) themselves do not believe in al-Quran as the words from Allah.. and they do not worship and obey Allah's commands..

So, we have to use their own beliefs to answer their questions.. like Allahyarham Sheikh Ahmed Deedat had done.. he contradicted the Bible with Bible itself.. he did not use any verse from al-Quran to prove the falseness of the Bible..

For me, may be I'll ask them back.. regarding hijab, why must their nuns cover their head nearly like the muslimat? I'm sure they should have the answer to that questions first before they can ask our muslimat regarding hijab...

p/s: But it depends to the person him/herself.. in the other angle of view, it might be good to answer that "I wear hijab because it is my God's order... I follow His order..." :-)

-----------------
~Yang Bodoh Akan Berdiam Diri, Tetapi Yang Paling Bodoh Akan Bercakap Sesuatu Yang Dia Sebenarnya Bodoh~

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For MeowProfil   Hantar PM kepada Meow   Pergi ke Meow's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

itqaan_muslim
Warga 5 Bintang
Menyertai: 02.08.2006
Ahli No: 25573
Posting: 353
Dari: tronoh

Kelantan  

posticon Posting pada: 31-03-07 21:45

i'm just copy and paste

ARE WE EATING PORK??

Dr. M. Amjad Khan

In nearly all the western countries including Europe, the primary choice for meat is pig. There are a lot of farms in these countries to breed this animal. In France alone, Pig Farms account for more than 42,000. Pigs have the highest quantity of fat in their body than any other animal. The following report by a medical practitioner reveals the extent to which pig fat might be unknowingly consumed by Muslims throughout the world.

One of my friends, Shaikh Sahib works in Pegal, France, in the Department of Food. His work is to register all makes of goods, foods and medicines. Whenever any company is putting something in the market, its ingredients have to be approved by the Department of Food, France, and as Shaikh Sahib works in the Laboratory Quality Control, he knows about the ingredients. Many of these ingredients contain scientific names, but some have mathematical names, like E-904, E-141.
At first, when Shaikh Sahib came across them, he was curious and asked his Department Incharge, who was a French, and he replied, "Just do your job. Don't ask questions." This aroused suspicion in Shaikh Sahib's mind and he started looking-up for them in the files. What he found was enough to astonish any Muslim in the world. In nearly all the western countries including Europe, the primary choice for meat is pig. There are a lot of farms in these countries to breed this animal. In France alone, Pig Farms account for more than 42,000. Pigs have the highest quantity of fat in their body than any other animal. But Europeans and Americans try to avoid fats. Thus, where does the fat from these pigs go? All pigs are cut in slaughter houses under the control of the department of food and it was the headache of the department of food to dispose of the fat removed from these pigs.

Formally, it was burnt (about 60 years ago). Then they thought of utilizing it. First, they experimented it in the making of soaps and it worked. Then, a full network was formed and this fat was chemically processed, packed and marketed, while the other manufacturing companies bought it. In the meantime, all European States made it a rule that every Food, Medical and Personal Hygiene product should have the ingredients listed on it's cover. So, this ingredient was listed as pig fat. Those who are living in Europe for the past 40 years know about this. But, these products came under a ban by the Islamic countries at that time, which resulted in a trade deficit.
Going back in time, if you are somehow related to South East Asia, you might know about the provoking factors of the 1857 Civil War. At that time, rifle bullets were made in Europe and transported to the sub-continent through the sea. It took months to reach there and the gunpowder in it was ruined due to the exposure to sea. Then, they got the idea of coating the bullets with fat, which was pig fat. The fat layer had to be scratched by teeth before using them. when the word spread, the soldiers, mostly Muslim and some vegetarians, refused to fight.This eventually lead to the Civil War. The Europeans recognized this fact, and instead of writing 'pig fat', they started writing 'animal fat'. All those living in Europe since 1970's know this fact.

When the companies were asked by authorities from the Muslim countries, what animal fat is it, they were told it was cow and sheep fat. Here again a question arose, if it was cow or sheep fat, still it is haram to Muslims, as these animal were not slaughtered as apa the Islamic law. Thus, they were again banned. Now, these multinational companies were again facing a severe drought of money as 75% of their income comes from selling their goods to
Muslim Countries, and these earn billions of Dollars of profit from their exports to the Muslim world. Finally they decided to start a coding language, so that only their
Departments of Food Administration should know what they are using, and the common man is left lurking in the dark. Thus, they started E-Codes. These E-Ingredients are present in a majority of products of multinational firms including, but not limited to - tooth paste, shaving
cream, chewing gum, chocolate, sweets, biscuits, corn flakes, toffees, canned foods, fruit tins, and some medications like multi-vitamins. Since these goods are being used in all Muslim countries indiscrimately, our society is facing problems like shamelessness, rudeness and sexual promiscuity.

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For itqaan_muslimProfil   Hantar PM kepada itqaan_muslim   Pergi ke itqaan_muslim's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

arsyie
Warga 4 Bintang
Menyertai: 18.11.2003
Ahli No: 5226
Posting: 230
Dari: mauritus

mauritius   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 31-03-07 22:55

we are the MUSLIM WOMAN proud to say...

u look at me and called me oppressed,simply because the way im dressed...U KNOW ME ,BUT NOT FOR WHAT'S INSIDE..

u judge the clothing i wear with pride,MY BODY'S NOT FOR your EYES TO HOLD..u must speak to my mind,not my feminine mold..

im an individual,IM NOT MANS SLAVE...

ITS ALLAH'S PLEASURE THAT I ONLY CRAVE
i have a voice so i will be heard..

for in my heart,i carry HIS word,
"women,wrap close your clock,so u wont bothered by ignorant folk"

MEN DOESN'T TELL ME TO DRESS THIS WAY ......

IT'S LAW FROM GOD THAT I OBEY ...

oppresed is something that im truly NOT

I CAN CLIMB MOUNTAINS OR CROSS THE SEAS...
EXPAND MY MIND IN ALL DEGREES..

for God Himself gave us LIB-ER-TY

When He sent islam..to u and ME...

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For arsyieProfil   Hantar PM kepada arsyie   Quote dan BalasQuote

Member Messages

Forum Search & Navigation

Silakan Login atau Mendaftar

[ Carian Advance ]

Jum ke Forum 

Datacenter Solution oleh Fivio.com Backbone oleh JARING Bukan Status MSCMyPHPNuke Portal System

Disclaimer: Posting dan komen di dalam Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com ini adalah menjadi hak milik ahli
yang menghantar. Ia tidak menggambarkan keseluruhan Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com.
Pihak pengurusan tidak bertanggung jawab atas segala perkara berbangkit
dari sebarang posting, interaksi dan komunikasi dari Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com.

Disclaimer: Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com tidak menyebelahi atau mewakili mana-mana parti politik
atau sebarang pertubuhan lain. Posting berkaitan politik dan sebarang pertubuhan di dalam laman web ini adalah menjadi
hak milik individu yang menghantar posting. Ia sama-sekali tidak ada
kena-mengena, pembabitan dan gambaran sebenar pihak pengurusan Portal Komuniti Ukhwah.com

Portal Ukhwah
© Hakcipta 2003 oleh Ukhwah.com
Tarikh Mula: 14 Mei 2003, 12 Rabi'ul Awal 1424H (Maulidur Rasul)
Made in: Pencala Height, Bandar Sunway dan Damansara Height
Dibina oleh Team Walasri

Loading: 0.109075 saat. Lajunya....