Array
Welcome To Portal Komuniti Muslimah -- Hanan.com.my.my

Create An Account Home  ·  Topik  ·  Statistik  ·  Your Account  ·  Hantar Artikel  ·  Top 10 29-03-2024  

Suka!
New Page 1

Mutiara Kata
Kecantikan tidak terletak pada wajah seseorang tapi pada mata yang memandang..

-- Kata Bijaksana

Menu Utama

Keahlian Portal Komuniti
Terkini: Maisarah99
Hari Ini: 0
Semalam: 0
Jumlah Ahli: 13727

Sedang Online
Assalamualaikum
Tetamu

Nickname

Password

[ Mendaftar ]

Sedang Online:
Tetamu: 23
Ahli: 0
Jumlah: 23

Dari Galeri
LIQA mahabbah...=)

Yang Masuk Ke Sini
kasih_kekasih: 456 hari yang lalu

Forward Dari E-mel
Topik: to my child

Carian Forum

Moderator: Pengurusan
Portal Komuniti Muslimah -- Hanan.com.my.my Indeks Forum
  »» Forward Dari E-mel
    »» to my child

Please Mendaftar To Post

Oleh to my child

inah_Qamariah
WARGA 1 BINTANG
Menyertai: 29.04.2003
Ahli No: 710
Posting: 24
Dari: singapura

singapore   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 17-06-03 12:05

----- Forwarded Message -----
Author: [email protected]

TO MY CHILD

Just for this morning, I am going to smile when I see your face and laugh when I feel like crying.

Just for this morning, I will let you choose what you want to wear, and smile and say how perfect it is.

Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry and pick you up and take you to the park to play.

Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.

Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles.

Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the ice cream truck, and I will buy you one if he comes by.

Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where you are concerned.

Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.

Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.

Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.

Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit together on the porch and count all the stars.

Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair, I will simply be grateful that God Almighty has given me the greatest gift ever given.

I will think about the mothers and fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and fathers who are visiting their children's graves instead of their bedrooms, and mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly and screaming inside; that they can't handle it anymore.

And when I kiss you tonight I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer.

It is then, that I will thank God Almighty for having you, and ask him for nothing, except one more day.............

The author is a 29-year-old father who has only ONE child of 10 years. Not long ago the doctors detected brain cancer in her little body.

-----------------
www.umairah-sh.blogspot.com

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For inah_QamariahProfil   Hantar PM kepada inah_Qamariah   Pergi ke inah_Qamariah's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

mardhiah12
WARGA 4 BINTANG
Menyertai: 28.04.2003
Ahli No: 568
Posting: 197

blank   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 17-06-03 15:40

assalamu`alaikum

Ya Allah, tersentuhnya hati bila baca seolah-olah bila membaca kisah seorang bapa menjaga anak yang ada very fragile bones. terbersin sikit, tulang dah retak, terbatuk sikit pun sama.. dan dia kata, betapa gembiranya bila dapat tengok first smile from his daughter, setelah sekian lama bersabung nyawa

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For mardhiah12Profil   Hantar PM kepada mardhiah12   Quote dan BalasQuote

sayasarah
-WARGA SETIA-
Menyertai: 19.04.2003
Ahli No: 170
Posting: 509
Dari: Kerak bumi

Pahang   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 17-06-03 15:52

a'kum

sedeis sedeis

-----------------
Pimpin daku dalam Redha-Mu
Kasihi daku dalam Rahmat-Mu
[IMG]

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For sayasarahProfil   Hantar PM kepada sayasarah   Quote dan BalasQuote

Hajar
WARGA 5 BINTANG
Menyertai: 06.05.2003
Ahli No: 1024
Posting: 479
Dari: Singapura

singapore   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 20-06-03 19:08

A'kum..
Terharunye hati ini...tsk..tsk..

-----------------
"All Allah's Testing Has A Purpose..
Someday U Will See The Light..
All He Asks Is That U Trust in HIM..
Walk By

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For HajarProfil   Hantar PM kepada Hajar   Pergi ke Hajar's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

Member Messages

Forum Search & Navigation

Silakan Login atau Mendaftar

[ Carian Advance ]

Jum ke Forum 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Portal Komuniti Muslimah
© Hakcipta 2003 oleh Hanan Alam Faizli / Hanan Network
Made in: Bandar Sunway, Selangor
Tarikh Mula: 17hb April 2003

Dibina oleh: Team Walasri

Ditadbir oleh: