Array
Selamat Datang ke Portal Komuniti Muslimah -- Hanan.com.my.my
  Assalamualaikum Tetamu: Mendaftar | Login Depan Perihal Peraturan & Etika Majlis Tertinggi Liputan Media Beritahu Teman Hubungi Kami Laman Peribadi  
Suka!
New Page 1

Mutiara Kata
Saya tak tahu formula sebenar kejayaan, tetapi saya pasti dengan formula sebenar kegagalan iaitu cuba menyukakan hati semua orang

-- Seminar

Menu Utama

Keahlian Portal Komuniti
Terkini: Maisarah99
Hari Ini: 0
Semalam: 0
Jumlah Ahli: 13727

Sedang Online
Assalamualaikum
Tetamu

Nickname

Password

[ Mendaftar ]

Sedang Online:
Tetamu: 12
Ahli: 0
Jumlah: 12

Dari Galeri
para peserta sedang menyiapkan tugasan yang diberikan...

Yang Masuk Ke Sini
kasih_kekasih: 489 hari yang lalu

[ Ucapkanlah SELAWAT dan SALAM kepada RASULULLAH S.A.W dan keluarga Baginda setiap kali masuk ke Hanan.com.my ini ]

Ahli dan Tetamu berkunjung semalam, sehingga saat ini, dan sekarang 12 Ahli dan Tetamu sedang online

Forward Dari E-mel
Topik: How are you my friends?

Carian Forum

Moderator: Pengurusan
Portal Komuniti Muslimah -- Hanan.com.my.my Indeks Forum
  »» Forward Dari E-mel
    »» How are you my friends?

Please Mendaftar To Post

Oleh How are you my friends?

ummuafeera
WARGA RASMI
Menyertai: 14.01.2005
Ahli No: 4828
Posting: 12
Dari: jb

Johor   avatar

posticon Posting pada: 31-03-05 21:22

ni forward dr emel....

How are you my friends?
[ hope u are in good health]
How is your Iman today?
[hope u are on high level of Iman]
How is your Heart today?
[hope ur heart always clean from sins and dusts]
How is your Love today?
[hope always missing to meet Him]

Dear friends…
I am 19 years old now...
in my age, usually teenagers in my age are on the high spirit for something that gives them fun.

If they now enjoy to Listen to Music and feel crazy when their favorite music and singers on TV or Listen to on Radio.
They will start dancing or singing tryng to follow what the singers sing, or just be silent because listening TO the song very carefully. And start TO say to other friends

"Oh Girls, I love this Song, this song REMINDS me OF WHEN I'M with my Boy Friend, or this song remind me OF a beautiful moment with my Boy friend!" ect ect.

If you ask them. "Do you know Robbie Williams?"
they will answer Happily "Yes, I do know this Famous singer... and bla bla bla [give all comments]"
If you ask them, "Do you memorize the Lyric -Baby ONE More time- BY Britney Spears?"
they will answer with so much enthusiasm "Yes, I do memorize the Lyrics!"

but

If you ask them. "Do you know Ibn Taymiyah?"
they will answer uncorious " Nope, who is he?"
If you ask them, "Do you memorize surah Al-ghasiyah?"
they will asnwer "Nope...I have bad memory on memorizing qur'an."

well That is The condition of Teenagers nowadays who claim they are Muslims.

and then the other sad situation are
if they are now in the situation fallin In Love with someone. I mean they have Boy friends, who always come to them on time in any time they need them.

If their girls friends call them “Hey come here I want to tell you something!”
They will be tryng to come as fast as Superman would come to their girl friends.
And if they come Late, the gilrs will get angry, and the boys will try their best to get the girl’s hearts agaian.

The girls will deadly try to become the best one in the eyes of their boy friends.

Night Feels empty without their Boy friend’s SMS…
Day feel so boring without their Boy Friend’s Smile…
Ect ect… [ you can add all sweet things on this list]

Yeah… this is Life of teenagers in my age.

As a girl who live in a bad environment [my boarding house’s frendz all of them listen to Music and Have lovely boy friends]. I can understand them well, their emotions, what things that make them angry or sad or happy, their feeling, ect… ect… ect…

[I often see how A boy and girl fight coz of Jealously]

I always told them… why dont both of u just get married? He will be halal for you and u will be halal for him?

usually I heard “Ooh… I am not ready yet” or “I just wanna Have fun now” or “I wanna him get A job first” ect ect.

Yaaah… these are their answers. [Prophet advise us to fasting if we can’t marry yet].

Sometimes… seeing their acts make me sad. And in the same time make me have a lot questions.

Why Muslim Teenagers act like they are something useless?

Why they don’t turn their high spirit from something useless like [having boy friend/dating, musics, movies, dancing, parties, ect] to something usefull?

Why…If a handsome singer Is singing on the stage, teens will give him flowers.
But If a Da’i[Preacher] give da’wah on the stage, teens will give him flowers too… yeaah… but they give flowers with A vase. LOL bruuuuk.

Why ? What has happened with them?

Aah…I answer these questions by my self,
Maybe they don’t know that THE young AGE is a precious age…
Young is the best Investment to gain jannah...
Maybe they never heard a hadith from prophet that Pious Youngsters will be shaded by Allaah in the day of Qiyamah, where is no shaded but Allaah’s shade.

And when we are tryng to advise them in a good way about this hadith, they will say

"Dina… I will marry my boy friend, I will start TO wear Hijab after I marry, and I will stop listening to Music…I will stop ATTENDING ugly Parties coz I will BE busy as a Housewife… ect ect”

But are we know WHAT LIFE WILL BRING so far?
And are they know that this hadith is special for Teenagers?
We will never make time turn back.
When we get old, maybe we will feel upset
“Oh why did I waste my young age?”

Oh Dear friends I advise my self to always remember salafusholih and tryng to follow them...

lbn Ishaq mentions that the first male to believe the Prophet and give him support and believe in Islam was a ten-year-old boy named Ali ibn Abi Talib, Almost all of the first followers of the prophet were below the age of forty and included individuals like Az-Zubair ibn al-Aawwam who became a Muslim at the age of sixteen (his uncle used to punish him for that by wrapping him in straw mats and hanging him up and blowing smoke at him in an attempt to dissuade him from accepting ]slam, but he used to reply that he would never go back to Kufr again) and Abu 'Ubaidah Ibn al-Jarrah became Muslim at seventeen, and several others.

The Prophet used to take young people above the age of fifteen to battle with the army. At the battle of Badr he turned back some young men under fifteen and they were very disappointed; one of them, 'Umair ibn Abi Waqqas, started to cry and the Prophet felt sorry for him and allowed him to join the army. He went to battle, fought and was martyred. subhanaAllaah!

When the first delegation from Madina accepted Islam the Prophet sent back with them a young man by the name of Mus'aab lbn 'Umair to teach them the Qur'an and Islam. Among those whom he used to consult was 'Usama lbn Zaid, who was about twenty-one when the Prophet died. Princess 'Aisha related that during the very trying episode when the Prophet's household was slandered, the Prophet consulted Ali and 'Usama on what course of action to take.

Remember princess Fatima (ra) service HER husband in Islamic Way in the young age. (18 years old, that’s why there is no reason to say no to marryING young) lol or Princess Aisha (ra) memorize a lot hadiths in young age.

And many of other young sahabah who we can take them as the best examples.

Like the said of a Poet :
Youth is strength,
For the sun does not brighten the afternoon as much is it does the morning.
In youth there is a kind of life with which death seems to sound like sleep;
and during its youth a tree brings forth its fruit,
while after that all trees give nothing but wood.

Yeah! Teenagers Need Islam!

Okay dear friends… this is just a kind of advise from me to my self.
And please leave all useless things, use our young age to service Islam. Insha Allaah.
Remember what the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said "make use of your youth be- fore your old age.."

Some days a go a teen boy send me something which said

“I remember your smile…
makes me feel beautiful,
makes me feel colorful,
makes me feel wonderful,
would you like to be my girl friend?”

I hope this teen brother has time to read this article.
And here is my answer to you.

“Dear my beloved brother…
Why you don’t try harder?
So that Allaah smiles on you…
So that Allaah will be happy for you…
He will make you feel more beautiful,
He will make you feel more colorful,
He will make you feel more wonderful,
He will make you feel More and More….
Than what His creations can do!”

Allaah Knows Best!

Dedicated to My Dearest Sisters

You are the moon in the sky of my heart...
Don't Be Sad
Because this is make your Face turn Bad.

If you face problems...
Remember my dear friend,
That Life is a Test.
Patience is the Key
to bring your happiness come back.

If you have happiness...
O...be thankful my dear freind,
to The One Who give you Life...

and remember...
Life is a Short Journey...
Our Long Journey will be after dead.

“O Allaah, place light in my heart, light in my tongue, light in my hearing, light in my sight, light behind me, light in front of me, light on my right, light on my left, light above me and light below me; place light in my sinew, in my flesh, in my blood, in my hair and in my skin; place light in my soul and make light abundant for me; make me light and grant me light.”

~*~

Click to join MyIslam

Woman was made from the rib of man,
She was not created from his head to top him,
Nor form his feet to be stepped upon,
She was made from his side to be close to him,
From beneath his arm to be protected by him,
Near his heart to be loved by him.

Bookmark and Share

Member Information For ummuafeeraProfil   Hantar PM kepada ummuafeera   Pergi ke ummuafeera's Website   Quote dan BalasQuote

Member Messages

Forum Search & Navigation

Silakan Login atau Mendaftar

[ Carian Advance ]

Jum ke Forum 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Portal Komuniti Muslimah
© Hakcipta 2003 oleh Hanan Alam Faizli / Hanan Network
Made in: Bandar Sunway, Selangor
Tarikh Mula: 17hb April 2003

Dibina oleh: Team Walasri

Ditadbir oleh: